@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles @godlyfantasy12
In that same vein, what do you like best, ice cream, custard, gelato, or sorbet??
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I do sometimes find that writing by hand is actually helpful. Typing on computers is a wonderful convenience, but there are so many distractions available. Another plus is that it’s harder to erase when you write it by hand (yes, that’s a plus) because it’s easier to stop editing and just write.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Hehe
I kinda threw them in without explaining them very much 😂
So I’ll just throw some simple bios in too, in case they’re hard to pick apart:
Rex – Leading triplet. He is calm and confident, and learns new skills the quickest. Best at being royalty. Connected to mixed blood, he can use a kind of chaos magic – which is just…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I think it often depends on the person… Like, for me, colors and aesthetics are super important, so I might listen favorite color, whereas Light might not 😘
For me – I don’t have my computer open right now so I can’t replicate it perfectly, but I do something along these lines:
Name
Quotes (of the character’s, or short…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yay!! XD I’m finally on when you are! 😀
Oooh and GREAT question.
So yeah, I’ve found a whole bunch of them online, and some of them are really overwhelming. Way too many questions. It is good to know a lot about your characters, but some things aren’t really necessary. Like, favorite colors. Why would you have eVeRy SiNgLe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
Or better yet, imagine me during spring cleaning 😶
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
😂😂😂 I’m a SuPeRhErO nOw
Yeah it’s not too weird. I mean we all identify people by their smells – like if you walk into your friend’s house, it’s bound to smell familiar.
It’s just with me… It’s ALL thE TiMe. I got back from vacation, and I could tell my grandma had been checking up on our dog, because you could smell her in…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Awwwwwww I love them!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yup, I figured
Sebastian
Bastian tried to eye Colby’s drawing without looking too unoccupied, by adjusting his sparkly bowtie.
It was… Oh, just a pile of sheep.
At the thought, Bastian yawned. He had not gotten sleep the night previous.”So you…uh…draw things?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ooh I love those boards girl!! Great job!!
Wow 😳 that was amazing!!! I really like your style and the worldbuilding!
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ive played Minecraft with the Halo pack (Might be different, it was free) The music on it was amazing (all Halo music is though)! I also loved how the swords were energy swords.
Yes!!! I just 💗 Emmet! He is so funny! But then I also love Lucy and Benny and everyone there! Do you like movie one or two? I like one the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Chris Pratt played Emmet in the Lego Movie, so he’s okay in my book XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh, I didn’t see your post at first. Sure!! 😛
-
Kylie replied to the topic Marvel arguments✨✨ in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@fab I’ll tag the peeps…its worth the try!!!
@HighScribeOfAetherium @Smiley @Acancello @Keilah HÂ @Euodia @Faith @MineralizedWritings @PrincesaChronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76Â @Sarafini @LoopyLin, @WhaleKeeper @GodlyFantasy12 @Koshka @Zemira @Esther
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Okay (I’m going to sound like an idiot, but what does ginger mean?) XD I thought it just meant favorite, but my confidence in that has lowered XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@smiley aww I love it!
@godlyfantasy12 November counts as “the favorite ginger” if only because there isn’t anyone else to compare him to….so…
-
Smiley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 (I want to read) @euodia-vision @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @koshka
Anyways here are some boards I made for Hope in the Horizon
honestly, it’s kind of different from a lot of the books here because it’s not fantasy or dystopian, and is based on reality
but truthfully that’s what I’m more comfortable writing and it’s…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Oh nooooooo girl!! I’m sorry!! That’s the worst. But I TOTALLY get it! Whenever I have a super long post, I copy and paste it from a Google Doc so it won’t get deleted XD
Hiya!! Great to see you girl! Glad you’re back 🙂 And totally no pressure! I’ve been on and off these past few months, randomly falling off…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Wait, you think you even have to ask?? I WANT TO READ IT.
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
i really, really want to read this…
- Load More
