@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 ok!
Feather
How….?
She’d been walking in a straight line almost the whole time…and here she was, back at the courtyard.
This place was still as strange as she remembered it.
This was a different exit, though. The fruit trees were toward the other side of the wide, grassy space.
She didn’t see any…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, well, stylishly dramaAaAaAatic…
But he tends towards his father’s side most of the time, instead of his mother’s, so he should be back to his explosive tendencies shortly.
Well Nyx could experiment with some of the guitars. Maybe he’s never tried other types before. (Seb does love a good electric guitar XD)
Maybe…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic What do I do if my book sounds awful? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Your so right! I’m glad I’m not the only one who has been through this 😀 You wont believe how much this has helped! Thank you so much!💗
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
What instrument does Nyx play?
Marcel
Fortunately for the Nyx kid, who seemed to have taken the joke too seriously, Marcel managed to convince Sebastian to explore the more shadowy area of the band room, while the music teacher was still yet to appear.
None of the other students had seemed interested enough, preferring to shine…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
(Pff nah bro’s fine, honestly trust issues are such a mood right now and my charries have lived through worse)
(Also I knew you’d want to 😝)
(Also Seb will probs only react really negatively to Nyx if he gets insulted loudly, because right now he’s in a good mood and is harder to shake out of it, so do what you see…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Loving all your RPs!! ❤❤❤
I talk to Nyx in this RP, but if you don’t want to RP as him, I can have them accidentally mistake someone else for him.
Your call!
Marcel
Krataristo was still blinking, as if caught in headlights, when they had hopped onto their now conventional cloud. A shadow had fallen dramatically over his…[Read more]
-
Allison started the topic What do I do if my book sounds awful? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @everyone!
I have been writing and adding a lot to my WIP and its been going great! I have it all planned and organized, but I just need to write it. Which is hard. 🙂 I re-read what I had written and thought “ugh, this is really…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @calyhuge
Beta
Ready for theater–or drama–or it really didn’t matter. It would be fun whatever it was called.
She wondered what they’d be doing today.
She opened the door to see a few other characters, but not nearly as many as she’d thought would be…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ooh yay!!
Crosshair
Fin smiled. “Maybe we should find food somewhere….I wouldn’t imagine that no one is hungry.”
“Not me.” Crosshair told him. “I’m perfectly fine…..But there are fruit trees toward the other side for the rest of you.” He gestured toward the grove he’d been in before, which was thankfully…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I don’t know why, but I was picturing Lyn as Rapunzel being gaslighted by Gothel 😝 You could say it’s similar
Except Nyx is waaay better of a sidekick than the lizard
Oh also! I can initiate some action in the RP that the Icari will probably approve of. Just need to figure out the right place at the right time.
-
Esther replied to the topic Using Scripture For Writing! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
This sounds awesome! I’ll definitely be sticking around!
-
Allison replied to the topic Using Scripture For Writing! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I will join! I’m excited to see what everyone says!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I knew he’d murdered her parents 😏 So he murdered her out of feelings of betrayal, stole Lyn, and is she his favorite because she looks like her mother?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
On a side tangent, do you think I should add this new character (not Cecil, a waaay cooler, way awesomer child) to the school RP? It’s kind of slow right now and I don’t know if it’s a good idea…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
AaaAAaah okay, I remember you talking about Cirque characters on here before! And… maybe CeCe? I think so. Anyway now I know who she is XD
What’s up with Zolten tho? (I’m assuming that’s her father – if not, please correct me XD) He blazes with a bunch of hidden drama and stuff.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Sorry I missed that!
Not a whole lot up with me, I’m very tired and at home rn, just finished some writing. I’m working on a little thingy of having my characters describe themselves diary style, just to get to know them a little better. I’m also debating getting curtain bangs XD which might happen tomorrow when I get a hair…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
AwwwWWww poor November and Ara!!
And poor Cecily!!
And Ridleyyyy 😭
Just all the poor charries need loves <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @BullyOCs
Disclaimer: I don’t RP on Sundays very often, but today I am stuck at home with nothing to do… 😅😢
Marcel
Near the front of the room, crowded together on one side, sat the Icari boys and… others. Obviously the bully type, from their half lidded eyes and evil smiles. Some were quite older than Marcel h…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ah, that makes sense. =)
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks! I hope you get better also! I’m feeling better now, so I’ll be up and walking today.
Maybe just count the pages like Whalekeeper said. Do you write small, big or in the middle? Maybe then you can estimate how many words you’ve typed, like count one page and estimate the rest. Are you going to type it before…[Read more]
- Load More
