@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I feel that. My nails are so short and I want to grow ’em out but just… can’t.
@abigail-m Thank you! I really am loving making these for others! <3
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I LOVE your collages!!!!!!! Especially the one for Dolunay!!!!! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j No, it’s fine! I currently only have one character to draw, so y’alls can fill me back up with requests, lol!
@godlyfantasy12 Ok, thanks for the references! I feel kinda bad I wasn’t able to get him fully right 😅 When I draw boys of that character type I normally (if unwittingly) play up the innocent, cute-ish aspect of them. But…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh my goodness!! These are beautiful! 😀
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Yo, those look great! Love the colors!
@writerlexi1216 Aw, haha, thanks. Tips I would give:
Find a nice balance of images/quotes
Move around til you like them. No need to follow certain templates
Filters! Do. Not. Forget. Filters. Filters make everything so much better!
Also, don’t be afraid to crop images to your liking!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@e-k-seaver I use Copic markers! They’re arguably the best marker out there, lol. Nope, my propic is one of my MC’s, Marge. 🙂
@godlyfantasy12 Oh, ok, lol. I *kind of* based him off of one of my own guy characters for the hair, haha. I really liked shading it for some reason. XD Ok, when I start the headings please do tell me what you think he…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
…
YOUR BOY NOVEMBER IS DONEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, first of all, I have to say how much I liked drawing him. I had a clear picture of him in my head from the start and was able to draw him in one try (whereas the other ones I’ve been doing have taken me 5-6-7 tries to get right XD). Secondly, I really love the character type…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Yesssss! I’d totally be willing to work with you at some point! XD Sure, I’ll start with November’s chapter header. <3
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
OH MY GOSH, yes!!!! I LOVE THINKING ABOUT MY FUTURE BOOK COVER, and have been tempted many times to try making one on Canva! Eeek!!! Isn’t it so exciting??? Thinking about a gorgeous book cover, with the title spread over the front, sitting in a bookstore with New York Times Bestseller at the top. Or is that just me who freaks o…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aaaah, I LOVE talking about this stuff!!! I’m definitely one of the writers over here like WHEN WILL I GET MY AWESOME COVER!!!??? Sadly, I don’t really know of any artists. :,( I think a lot of times it’s whoever the publishing company has that’ll do it. Sorry.
-
Kads replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ok, that sounds good. 👍 I’m willing to do that if you want me to! <3 I’d be honoured if you did want me to do that! I don’t think it’s beyond my capability, lol.
-
Kads replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m up for that! <3 I think I get what you’re saying. If you want I can do that later or now!
Or maybe a symbol that represents each POV character? Idk, just a suggestion ^-^
-
Kads replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’d be willing to do headings for your book!!! If you wanted me to. Sure, this sounds like a really cool topic! I love it! <3 I have the feeling I’ll be here a lot. XD
-
Lin replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ahh I getcha. When I’m bored I go onto Canva and make covers for my would-be books. Obviously I’m not gonna use them, haha, but it keeps me occupied and propels me forward.
I, unfortunately, do not know any artists aside from my sister. If I ditched writing I would work on my art instead, but as of today I am working on writing,…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Ok, thank you! 😀 It’s not too late, don’t worry. 🙂
-
Kads started the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi everyone!! I’d like some people to beta read my first few chapters please of some of my fantasy WIPs. The series is called The Travelers’ Caravan. It’s about a group of travelers, and the lengths they must go to in order to protect their true kingdom from the evil that is overcoming it (they don’t do this until book two though, book one’s got…[Read more]
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @e-k-seaver Your characters are in progress currently! Look out for them soon! 😀
-
Lin started the topic Character Profile Templates in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
So I’ve come to fill out profile templates for some of my characters…usually I don’t bother because it takes up so much of my time, haha, but I’ve decided to plot this work…anyway, I used to have some templates for characters and things but I’m interested to see what ya’ll use! Feel free to share, haha, I could use some help…
-
imwritehere1920 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
13,000 words! That is awesome!
Sure, I tell myself getting lost on Pinterest is actually “productive” 😉
That’s exciting to hear about your WIPs and query letter. *I have cookies to celebrate!*
My writing has been going well. I’m trying out a short story idea.
And you’re so welcome! I’m glad I could help :)…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Um….*mimics zipping up lips and throwing away the key* Hehehe…I can’t confirm nor deny, so you’ll just have to hope the book is published to find out. XD 🤣
- Load More
