@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Dude, that looks awesome!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, you can TOTALLY make this goal!!!! I believe in you!!!!! Just sit down and write. Don’t think about the words or if they sound good or right. Just write!!! *waving pom poms and sending motivational chocolate* I really wish I could write with you (like SUPER SUPER badly) but sadly I’m going to bed right now. :,( But I’ll be…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, you’re totally not alone. I can’t tell you how many scenes I’ve just skipped just because I don’t feel like writing them. A piece of advice: Just write the scenes that you feel like writing now, and then you can fill in the rest afterward (in your next draft, maybe). If you already know what happens, that is.
I’ve been trying…[Read more]
-
R.M. Archer replied to the topic Self-publishing in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I’m only familiar with KDP, personally, so I can’t help you much when it comes to self-pub routes. I think Ingramspark does hardcovers, so that might be a good option since that’s important to you. But I don’t know anything about Barnes and Noble Press, so it might be another workable option for that. The proof bar is annoying. XP…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That sounds like a great idea!! I know you can do it! Good luck with it 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ofc, I understand! <33 I am pretty swamped at the moment haha (made a spreadsheet to keep track XDDD) but thank you!
@gracie-j @writerlexi1216 Thanks, guys!! <333
-
Lin replied to the topic You get to go out for lunch with your main character of choice: How would it go? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
@kathleenramm “The mysteries of the forum”…that sounds like something I could get into haha! Lovely scenario, by the way!
@hobbitchild Aw, I hope you get your money back! But I hope you had fun, at least!
@ribbonash That sounds really nice! I get what you’re feeling!
@godlyfantasy12 Oo, that sounds fun! It’s always nice to interact with…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Ah nice haha XD I like cats a lot. Really nice collages, by the way!
@godlyfantasy12 Oo, that’s beautiful!
@gracie-j Looking forward to what you come up with!
-
Kads replied to the topic Covers/Other Book Related Things in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
hey, did November’s chapter header!! Let me know if you like it and want me to do more!
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
This collage is so beautiful! It made me so interested in Tempest:)
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I LOVE your collages!!!!!!! And I love the bright colors in the pictures!!!!!!!!
@godlyfantasy12 I LOVE your collage too!!!!! All the quotes are amazing!!!!!!!!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I LOVE THIS. I’m getting a whole vibe from it. Great job 👏👍
-
Kathleen replied to the topic You get to go out for lunch with your main character of choice: How would it go? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
When I made this topic I was expecting to read some interesting stories, but I must say, I was not expecting a to read story about going out to lunch with Gollum. XD Entertaining nonetheless. 😀
Honestly, I’m just as confused as you are about the tag on this topic. XD I actually didn’t realize it was tagged that…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Aw, that was a really sweet story! Only a couple of things: In addition to what Abigail pointed out, I believe that the fourth paragraph ought to be split for every new speaker, so:
Her head jerks in my direction, her green eyes piercing through the shadows. “Give it to me!”
I wince, wishing she wouldn’t yell. It only makes thing…
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
OOooooh, this was E P I C!!!!!!! I was on the edge of my seat!!! I really love what you’re doing here!! The creativity is MIND-BLOWING!!!!! And the bond of the two sisters was just AH-MAY-ZHING!!!!!!!! Eeeekkk!!! The only critique I have is that at the beginning of the story it was hard to tell who was saying what. Maybe have more…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
This is an awesome story! It kept me hooked till the very end:)
The only suggestions I have are to do with grammar. Here goes:“With a shake of my head I slide”
“With wide eyes I watch her cry”
(There was a missing comma behind ‘head’ and ‘eyes'”).“it to her face, as if it’s a precious treasure.” (Removing the comma would j…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
Oooh, you should TOTALLY go for it!!! I’m on the newsletter too and saw the picture. I was gonna write a short story, but I don’t think I will anymore. Don’t wanna be any competition to you and all that stuff. XD Anyways, I’d LOVE to read it when you get it completed!!! *gets excited* I know it’s gonna be EPIC!!!!!!! <33
-
imwritehere1920 replied to the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
If your imagination is sparked with ideas, then yes, go for it! I’d love to see what you come up with! 🙂
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
I’d love to! 😀
-
Lin replied to the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Hey, that sounds great! Yeah, every time there’s a new short story contest I’m always like, “Should I…?” But I never do. I say you go for it! I’d love to see what you come up with!
- Load More

