@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
imwritehere1920 replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi there! Sounds like a cool story, and I love the character name November. May I asked what inspired the story?
So, I read this over a few times, and here’s a couple suggestions to consider:
First off, the blurb part about Arabella felt a bit vague to me. Who tasked her with this quest (and what is it specifically)? Why doe…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
This looks great! Your charries sound very developed and interesting! 😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Wow, that’s incredible! 😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I think your WIP sounds genius and IN-CRED-I-BLE!!!!!!!!!!!😃 I LOVE IT!!!!!!!
I love the idea of the second book being in Reven’s POV!!! And the half-pixie sounds really cool too!!!! -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey, this is a great idea! (By the way, the name Tempest is so neat!) WOW, that plot twist was unexpected 😉 Keep it up!
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 I was literally trying to find this topic again thank you
Bruhhh that plot sounds amazing! I’d love to read it!
(Btw the reason I came here was because I need a last name to go with a first name Holly…I’m trying to bring back the tradition of Holly being a guy name…)
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oo I see! That’s cool.
@scripter-of-kingdoms Eyy that looks great!
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 These all look great! Are you actually going to write them?
-
imwritehere1920 replied to the topic Considering Writing A Short Story! in the forum Short Story Critiques 5 years, 7 months ago
(Sorry this came late!)
What a beautiful story! I love the bond between the two sisters. You had a strong conflict and your details and showing were strong too.
There is one line that stood out to me that was a bit unclear:
“We’ve already talked about this. I’m sure. I need to do this.” I glance down, frowning at my sister’s…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Ooh I love those!!! It’s such a unique vibe for a retelling 😀
@devastate-lasting I love this!!! I like how you’re doing a zodiac-themed sort of thing for your characters. Does that play into your story, or is it an aesthetic choice?
@writerlexi1216 Lexi…you have to let me read your book…please I am begging you. (And by that…[Read more]
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @devastate-lasting
These are beautiful! 😃
-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Oh nice haha!
Here is my thing for the Virgo, John…just two more Zodiacs and a surprise left!

-
Lin replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Those look beautiful!
(Forgive me for asking but you wouldn’t happen to be Asian…would you? Your translation of Nottingham into Nuodinghan sparks joy within me)
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Extremely intriguing! I love it! 😀
-
Abigail.M. replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Ooh, I love maps! And I love the one you made:)
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads started the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay. I know that there are times when I feel 0% inspired, need a laugh, or someone to talk to. Welp, this is the place for that! Share inspiration here, funny memes, anything. (I’m kind of obsessed with building up the writer community XD) Hope this counts as a topic, I just want to make sure that people can come here to be inspired or for memes.…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Cheesy Jokes (Writer's Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I am Not So Secret Secret Assassin and I approve of this joke.
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Welp, let’s try together, at least! Also congrats on getting 1.5k down!
@e-k-seaver The more, the merrier!
-
Lin replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Aw don’t be! I’m used to it by now, haha.
@godlyfantasy12 If you want let’s hold a competition…I’m going to be starting a new work the day after tomorrow and I plan to have it done in 40 days…drafting, I mean…so like March 22nd or 23rd. I’ll check in with you then! How does that sound? A little competition for motivation? XD…[Read more]
- Load More
