@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yup XD
You can’t see all the pic there, but it’s an aesthetic board I made for him. I’m pretty proud of it, if I do say so myself…
As for my profile pic, it’s technically a character from an anime that a friend of mine watches, but I use it as a Seb pic. It’s not exactly what he looks like by any means, but it strongly reminds me o…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah I get that. I need to sleep right now, desperately 😂 You do whatever seems best ❤
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wanna set Seb and Nyx up to get better acquainted? 😋
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
That sounds so tiring lol! Enjoy your louging in a chair, sounds great XD
I’m doing ok, I had some health issues a bit ago and had to cancel my meeting with the school counselour (for classes). I’m just writing some various things and drawing a lot. Trying to condense my books a little and have almost every scene…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore
How are you all doing? <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Weeell I personally can say this much: if there’re people in front of me directly questioning me, and a kid screaming in the background, I’m most likely going to pay attention to the former
But that’s coming from the oldest of six XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for tagging me! It seems better than the last writing you posted!
The sun moved higher and higher up in the sky, while the scenery stayed the same.
Hugo was in the lead, I was in the middle and Sam held up the back.
“I wish we had a machete.” Hugo sighed, brushing aside a bush of thorns.
“Me too,” Sam agreed. “Then we could…
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love Vikii, she’s so intriguing already!! 😍
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooohhhh wait Bucky has SIBLINGS???? XD
For some reason, I’m not getting tags for stuff again.. sorry if I miss things 🤨
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey! I’m not sure if you still have time, I know you’ve been busy lately, so just lemme know what works! I’m sure I can figure out everything after I mess with it for a bit, but if you’d still want to I’d love to have you help! There is a way to add collaborators on Wix, so I would just need your email, but if you’re not…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wow.. that was a lot of books xD I guess I should’ve expected that. Thanks for replying everyone! I’ll try to answer all of them, lol
Yep! In my opinion, the second one got a little weird but I might still finish it.. just skip over some parts.
Oooh, I’ll have to check that one out! It looks kind of interesting! Thanks!…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium
Thanks! -
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Trying some new styles. This is supposed to be me lol
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol a Protect Paxton club XDXD We can make posters and protest in the halls…
Right – I love how confused he is concerning the whole situation!
And oh my goodness, Leo, I feel you right now. Math literally frightens me whenever I think of it. This school year is going to be interesting.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ikr? It’s a cycle that needs to be broken, or he’s going nowhere.
Yeah, definitely some of your characters. You may also enlist some of my charries as well, specifically Marcel, although Wolfie might object to that. I don’t know how long he holds grudges.
@godlyfantasy12 I know you can’t really go through a full arc in an AU…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Girl is that a threat of trauma??
Because we can hide Pax –
We can just assign him bodyguards and then we’re all good, no one can get him. People should really start a schedule for that.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I have yet to finish Dune, but I intend to
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I think everyone has already recommended books that I would have recommended. XD
But you’ve read the Wingfeather Saga, right? If not, I highly recommend it! 👌🏻
Umm… I can’t really think of anything else right now. Oh!! Actually, the Ascendance series by Jennifer Nielsen is really good. I’ve read the first four, but haven’t gotten to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Creating Series/Story Bibles/Binders! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh yes, searching through multiple docs trying to find something. It’s always great to have it separated but all in one place. 😂
- Load More
