@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Sure, I’ll take you up on that 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
He’s not omniscient – I just mean I’m writing it from my writerly, omniscient perspective, instead of from his point of view. 🙂
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h
Marcel
Eyes half closed, wings drooping, the young Guardian tapped the drums, listless.
He paused.
His feathers brushed against his…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks!
They are besties since childhood…
with perhaps maybe a romance arc towards the end 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Cool!
Lol. When I first joined you had a Tony Stark pfp with frequency that convinced me he was your favorite 😂 I was soon after informed it was Bucky lol.
I know of skillet because they are in the same kind of like group of music I grew up with, but I haven’t heard a lot of their music. Some of it is too noisy for…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks dude 😎
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12
Wait a sec, this guy will help you take down Marcel if need be
Omniscient
He was a small, brown-skinned young man, with large, strangely white eyes.
The light pressed into visible lines around him – a halo, without variety or obviously shifting temperament, other than…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Phew, good. Glad we found you someone. 😆
Euodia and Godly are legit kidnapping people right now 🤦🏻♀️😂😆
I HAD TO GO TO DRASTIC MEASURES CUZ MIN WAS TRYIN’ TO STEAL HIM FROM ME
ALSO, EUODIA, WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT PFP!? I AM IN LOVE!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍
Ahhhh thank youuuuuu!!!!! I love it so much. 😍 I found it on…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Haha, ikr? He just reeks of drama everywhere he goes. 🤣
@whaley
Good with me!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, Erebus, the drama XDXD He’s hilarious.
@everyonewithbullies
Actually, I have a villainous character I could add temporarily. Y’all cool with that?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 cool, cool @godlyfantasy12
*cracks knuckles*
les dew this
Erebus
The audacity of this school was insufferable.
Class after class.
Lesson after lesson.
They were appalling.
Ghastly.
Beastly.Â
How’s that for a good use of adjectives English teacher?
The nerve for someone to tell him he needed to be “more descriptive with…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
LOL that is funny 🤣
@euodia-vision @godlyfantasy
Ok ok, I like Wyatt too. I didn’t read his description too so lets hope he’s nice.
We’re sorry freedom, there’s none left for you. XD mwhahah
I’s fine. Its just fine. I’ll have only two.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
*Watches curiously from afar*
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
CUZ YOU NOT LEAVING ANY FOR US!
I’m game for saving these poor bois, just poor Min don’t got nobody.😆
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
DON’T CRY!!!
You… you…
You can have his twin, Wyatt! 😅
*gives you Wyatt then runs away dragging Wesley*
but yes, treasure your Reuben
FREEDOM! @godlyfantasy12 is taking all your charries!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Poor @freedomwriter76 , we’re all fighting over her bois here 🤣
Can I ask where the CodlyLantasy comes from lol? 🤣😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
😭😭
I only have one of freedoms bois. 🥹
Well I suppose it just makes Reuben all the more special. Hmph. 😠🤣
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Cool!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Aww i love it!
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
Right? I like drawing close up faces, but in a figure drawing they never agree with how I do them 🙄.
I think you did a really good job though! Especially being able to shade accurately on the face so well! And I just love Tom Holland as Spiderman ❤️
Yes! Close-ups are my jam but I can’t seem to succeed with figure drawings.…[Read more]
- Load More
