@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh Min, I’m so sorry!! *lots of hugs* I know that must be so hard. I’ll be praying for you ❤ We love you so much girl!! If you ever need to talk, we’re here for you <33 I don’t know the exact reason why we go through these trials, but what I do know is that God knows how much we can handle. So no matter what we’re going thr…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
This is random, but do any of you guys have playlists for when you’re writing? I think I saw some people talking about it a while ago.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
No way! I have covid too! Lol, I just lost my taste, sort of, this morning, so I got tested. It must be all the kids back in school (I think we got it from our neighbors, lol)
Yeah, it’s been amazing. I’m so glad I get to know all of yall 🥰
Ohh, okay. I’m sorry! I’m glad it’s usually short-lived, but…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That sucks hard…. I’m sorry <3<3 Have you gotten diagnosed with something? Because if you haven’t gotten proper help yet, it might be a good idea to find that as soon as possible (speaking from experience) <3 Feel better soon, yeah?
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@everyone
Lol my computer did the same thing XD just now seeing everyone’s posts!! Really, the KP community is just the best <33
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh Min, I’m so sorry!! *lots of hugs* I know that must be so hard. I’ll be praying for you ❤ We love you so much girl!! If you ever need to talk, we’re here for you <33 I don’t know the exact reason why we go through these trials, but what I do know is that God knows how much we can handle. So no matter what we’re going…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks girl, and don’t worry about it my computer does the same thing.
Usually just the morning, but depends on the time of the month, can be all day.
I haven’t been writing much lateley, but I’ve come up with a lot of ideas! Figured out one of the main conflicts between Tauren and Lesli, yeah! Just some plot progress, nothing…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh my goodness… lag… 🫣🤦 Sorry about that, hopefully you didn’t think I was ignoring you… my computer always does that. I can’t see others posts that come up while I’m typing until I actually post… and then it’s too late lol.
I’m so sorry it’s been hard! I’ll keep praying for you to continue to heal and get better…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey everyone! How’s writing going for you all?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone else
Yall i just needed somebody to tell, I’m having such a hard time this past week. I have had health problems for a long time, but I never really get sad about it until it interrupts my life. Anyways, I had to miss that cubing competition I signed up for because I was sick in the morning. I feel…[Read more]
-
Light posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 Hey girl! I’ve been thinking about you today. We haven’t chatted in a while! How are you doing? 🥰
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ok! 😀 Oh yeah, definitely not all the time 😅
And sounds good! 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Heya ❤️ There was a huge fight (HUgE), wherein the Icari boys and their gang were temporarily defeated. The good guys are now trying to recover from various scrapes and bruises. Highlights: Wolfie’s been hit on the head with a shoe and taken to the hospital with possible brain damage, Marcel has a broken wing, mild concussion and p…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
Lol, there you go XD
DUDE I don’t know why, but that feels like such a compliment. Thank you ❤
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @calyhuge @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @anyone-else-I-forgot-sorry-lol
Sooo, I didn’t read through all the past RPs but I know something big happened, so could someone give me a summary of what’s gone on in the past day or so that I’ve missed?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Why did I write this…
This is peak literature, peeps. I… I… no words. No words express the depths of my heart, except perhaps those of a cheesy pop song. That is the only thing that can compare.
Sebastian
The wannabe arsonist sat on the top of a brick wall outside the front of the academy, kicking his feet back and forth, in one hand a plate…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
ok…
so…
I just saw on the SHIPS SHIPS AND SHIPSSSSS (lol) forum…
Jezyk&Edyta 😭
The baby has a love interest? NOOOO 😭😭😭😭😭
THAT MAKES IT SO MUCH WORSE 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
😭😭😭😭😭😭
I knowwwwwww, i’m so sorryyyyy *offers you tissues and cookies*
it’s okayyyyy 😭 I’ll be ok eventually 🥺 Awww thank you *takes a cookie and gives you a hug*
ahh, tysm!!!! 💖💖💖
💖💖💖 You’re soooo welcome girl!!!
idk if it’ll happen or not…but for now…yes…it has to happen to the J…and i’m so sorryyyyyyyyy 😭…
-
Light replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
😭😭😭
OH, BUT DO NOT FRET!!!! Alec tells Alex before she dies that he’s her brother…but still…they never get to have that brother-sister relationship…😭😭😭😭
Oh well that’s good 💖 But STILLLL 😭😭😭😭
I KNOW, THE BABIES!!!!!
YESSSS!!!! 😭💖😭💖😭💖
AHH, GIRL, TYSM!!!!! 😭💖💖💕💕🥹
YOU’RE SOOO WELCOME SISTER!! 💕💕💕💕
LOL! Well, glad you like Vlad’s…
- Load More
