@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
XDXDXD I’M SORRYyYyYYY
I can’t make any promiseeeeeessssss. He’s a sad little boi at heart.
The genre’s like… how do I explain it…
1930s inspired cartoon superhero comedic tragedy.
Yeah. Let’s go with that.
So it’s super fun but at the same time dark, and the characters get cool arcs that end nicely but also in disappo…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
XDXDXD❤❤
Oh my goodness ummmmmm… maaaybe? XDXD He flirts with her incessantly, in tense action scenes and stuff, and she either plays along or is too unhinged to fully process what he’s saying (depending on… well I might mention it later).
But yes, they are shippable. At nine and ten years old!
He would brandish…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks! You should, it’s a great hobby!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thank you!!
What are the different groups doing right now? Just so I get a general idea of where people are at XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 Yay! 😀 XD
And Freedom, I totally understand. You do what u need to do girl! <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Cool!! ❤️
Would someone please give me the basics of this setting/what the characters are doing?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
XD lol
Thanks! Ooh cool! Yeah it’s hard to have a playlist for each character 😅 Several of the songs are in every character playlist that I have XD Just like it fits all of them 😅
Right yeah 😅🤣 They’re just characterly songs. What are your favorite artists?
Yeah, I like it a lot! Have you heard the Leshan Buddha song from t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah I say Like too! XD
Sounds like a action packed wip!
Thanks! 💗
Don’t apologize! <3 If people don’t tag you, you aren’t expected to reply unless you feel like it, and even if you do get tagged people here will rarely hold it against you, they’ll just think you’re busy <3
That’s so cool! I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
<33
Yeah, pretty much. It’s different symptoms as my overall health changes, I’m better overall than I was. I’m ok, it’s just not fun. <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Whew, I finally got to this. XD
I like what you have already. It sounds good!
Piggy-backing off of what Min said…
It would be interesting to show how her thinking about this has morphed over the years. Did she assume she was going to die 5 years ago, and had been painstakingly waiting? Maybe she always thought she was going to get b…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Gotcha. Thanks!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
…Should I join this?
I mean, it’s THE KP roleplay. And I AM loyal forever ❤️
I just haven’t gotten around to it yet… ?
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 3 years, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Not sure if this will be weird or not, but can I switch characters in here? We don’t have to do the whole introduction thing again, I’m just working on another project right now and Id rather use Katrin here if no one cares.
@kyronthearcanin @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @whalekeeper
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
XD it lagged AGAIN lolol.
XD It did! Technology sometimes 🙄 XD
Watch it lag again XD
No it is not XXD but yeah, it’s funny we got it at the same time! You too! <33
XDD Yeah! Aw thanks! <33
Ohhh, okay! Cool! I haven’t found songs for each individual of my characters… except, I guess, for my short story, but I just have a playlist for w…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
XD it lagged AGAIN lolol.
Really? I almost said ‘cool’ but it’s not that cool to be sick lol XD. Yeahh probably. I hope y’all start feeling better soon! <3
No it is not XXD but yeah, it’s funny we got it at the same time! You too! <33
Ohhh, okay! Cool! I haven’t found songs for each individual of my characters… except,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, okay! Yeah, I do that sometimes too. Depends on what I feel like listening to 😉
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
No way! I have covid too! Lol, I just lost my taste, sort of, this morning, so I got tested. It must be all the kids back in school (I think we got it from our neighbors, lol)
Really? I almost said ‘cool’ but it’s not that cool to be sick lol XD. Yeahh probably. I hope y’all start feeling better soon! <3
Yeah, it’s been amazing. I…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh lol don’t worry about it… I find myself using the same starts to paragraphs too XD 😅
That sucks about the diagnosis thing! Hopefully you’ll be able to find a doctor or someone who can actually help you. ❤️
So far it’s about a teenage girl who gets kidnapped and forced to help rebels with an assassination. Basically the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yall I just realized I say ‘so yeah’ like at the start of every paragraph these days 😅😭
- Load More
