@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Cool!! ❤️
Sebastian
As Sebastian approached the end of the hall, a dark figure flickered past him in the corner of his eye.
Sebastian stopped. Whirling around on his heel, the quick snap of rhythm blossoming sparks around his wrists, he shoved the tip of a pistol at the stranger’s forehead.
“I don’t even need a good reaso…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, you can ToTaLLy do that 😋 I hadn’t chosen which group to join anyway.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Well, a life as a vigilante leaves you with a few wounds, naturally XD
The scars are mostly from the explosions he and rivals have caused. He is actually partly immune to the effects, since explosion are a part of his set powers. But he occasionally gets nicked on the face, or arms.
He doesn’t always try to heal them – sometimes…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
…I’m going to explore… an older version of Seb XD Because why not?
He may be… kinda more serious? Since he’s older (fifteen). But he still falls onto humor and overly dramatic inner monologues as a default reaction to things, so that’s a plus.
Sebastian
Along the shifting corridors and chambers of a mysterious castle, a long hall remained te…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper
Little scene I wrote with Tauren and Lesli!
“What’s wrong?”
Lesli sits down next to Tauren, brushing back her oily blond tangles. Tauren looks up, still wiping a tear from his eye.
“I uh—” He pauses, furrowing his eyebrows. “Miss my parents.” He trails off, embarrassed.
“…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I hope she can be trusted 😭
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I don’t actually remember how much I told you, Cal. XD Did I tell you –
OoOoOoOoH
got it
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah I don’t use quite algorithms, more of f2l tricks, like I’m trying to use more wide moves to avoid rotation, and I also use a really short alg to back insert when it isn’t aligned for a normal insert. It’s a usper smoothe one I really like but it has a m move which hinders lookahead -_-
Anyways, I’m still going to use it…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
SUP PEEPS, I AM BACK!!!!!
*comes running in then stops and takes in all of the chaos*
WHAT DID I MISS?!?!?!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle 2.0 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 Lol ok!! Haha, villain backstabbing/double crossing, yesss 🤣😅
Vance
I frowned at the greedy twinkle in Viola’s eyes after witnessing Bren’s little stunt.
Had she seen the small spark of fire when the child fell and lost control of his…ability?
Bren’s teary blue eyes showed fear as he clung to Vla…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I…
I…I don’t think I’ve ever cried this much over your writing girl…not even when Fin died…not even when Dietrich sacrificed himself…
*Sobs heartbrokenly*
RIKERRRR!!!…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oops, pics not working.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh and because I’m introducing new charries, here’s what they look like: Lesli is 19, Tauren is 17.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@kyronthearcanin @keilah-h @loopylin @whalekeeper @smiley
@freedomwriter76 (Ik you’re not in this rp, I figured you might like some Tesli antics though)
Tauren blinks sleep from his eyes. The familiar scent of cardboard and sweat stuffs his lungs as he breathes. Turning around, he remembers his sore muscles. The tight space keeps his head…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Girl..I started to read it and like after the first few sentences I started tearing up like immediately 😭😭😭😭 And I’m sitting in the living room surrounded by my fam and I don’t wanna start sobbing in front of them soooo I’m gonna read this a little later…but
GIRL CONGRATULATIONS ON ALMOST FINISHING YOUR BOOK!!!! That’s SO…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Light changed their profile picture 3 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ah, but normal life is so interesting! Idk, I just find writing those kind of scenes fun XD Thx for clarifying!
Oki-doki, I just do WhAtEveR. Got it.
Thx Freedom for that!
And also for existing 😉
…I have no idea why I wanted to say that, but, um, hope that doesn’t sound weird…? XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ikr it kinda feels awful when you realize how much you’ve regressed 😭🤣 at my best I was averaging 24 seconds, with the very rare 19 every now and then. Idk what happened after I stopped and went back to like 35. I practiced and got it down to 29ish. It’s super weird, I was using pretty basic cfop two look (with the addition of a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Uggh KP just ate my post 🙄
Sorry this took me so long! I just remembered when esther replied to it, lol
Thanks! Yeah, I definitely want to show that but I’m not really sure how, tbh. Any ideas on scenes that could maybe help the reader get into her mind a little, if that makes sense, so that the change from beginning to end…[Read more]
- Load More
