@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
Yaaah the credits version is good too XD Less funny and more pizazz.
The love songs XD Probably the funniest songs I listen to are the romance ones, ngl. Although some are low-key angst.
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey Min!
I just wanted to let you know I’m praying for you. I struggle with my relationship with my dad as well. He’s not aware at times and I also read into things waaaay too much, so with the combination of the two it’s all kinda hard. 😅 I struggle with wanting to please him a lot as well so I’m always scared that I’m…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I posted three chapters of my yelena and Bucky fic, which is now a Avengers book, that takes place after the third in my Wanda’s series (which you haven’t read, because I haven’t written it yet XD) so this is all in one universe, and she gets her kids in the third book
Yeah It’s a little confusing XD
K, cool! Thanks for updating me. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey there! I don’t think we’ve met yet…
But I’m Euodia! *waves*
And dude, this sounds awesome! Tolkien is my life and I love how you’re including stuff from the Silmarillion/beginning of Middle-earth… proof of a true Tolkien fan. This is all great world-building!
Idk where you were originally sharing about this but what’s the…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
YAAAY SOMEONE WHO LISTENS TO IT!!!
OOH TOPs albums Blurryface and Trench! Love those!
YUUUUUS!
Ooooh thanks!!
*goes and listens to them rn*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I had the exact same thought.
Might just start up Thorn again – although… I do believe I shall change her name – to get the girls back in. I’ll take your comment as a hint to do so XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I know, I was thinking maybe have break days or something! At least some holidays where we could explore the city. I know Marcel keeps mentioning this, and we’re not technically supposed to leave the school, but I’m really itching to explore the surroundings
…That I don’t know.
If you’ve been keeping track, you may notice that we’r…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I knOoOoOoOoOw he’s almost HEALEDDDDD *sticks out tongue*
Apparently not. Or at least any that we recognize. I think it’s just yesterday, today, tomorrow, and the great unknown.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m so sorry you’re going through this Min!! I’ll be praying too!! ❤️❤️
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I’m so sorry.
All I can say is that it must be rough, but you are an AmAzing person on here and I hope things will go AmAzing for you, and I really mean it.
I’ve never been in a situation like that, specifically, but I can definitely relate to the “oh, this is a villain backstory, lol,” except for me, it’s “oh, this is a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofeatherium
Thanks <33
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Sorry guys I need to add something too that.
Part of what makes this harder is that my dad has some awesome qualities. He knows how to play soooo well. I mean he’s like the absolute dream Grandpa, but because of his other issues I don’t plan on him being around my kids a whole lot if I have any. He can be caring and fun, so there’s always this…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Everyone thinks Marcel bonkers XD
I was surprised about the biting. And the sudden elation, although I knew he would be at least somewhat happy.
My characters do that too. Especially Seb and Marc, which is why I write them so much. I’ll be like, “Ummmm… what are you guys gonna do?” and they’ll be like, “HOLD MY PHONE WHILE I D…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @anyone
Ok yall I know I keep asking people to pray for me… just having a really hard time ok? 😅
I mean I’m literally crying rn. I decided to drive myself to a appointment with my college counselor to plan classes, but on the way there I was super stressed because I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Lol, I guess he thinks Marcel’s partially crazy then XD
Marc is stubborn tho, I know Pax refused, but in case they need him for it, he’ll probs stick around.
Marcel
Marcel blinked. “Okay… But it might be best to keep me on hand, Pax, ‘cause you never know.”
He could tell just from looking, that some of tho…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
LEZ GOOOOOO BROOoOOssss
I knew about the whole wingless thing so I thought maaayybe you’d like it 😘
Marcel
Marcel froze, wings puffed up, as if he had been caught doing something silly.
His cheeks went pink.
Once the hug had loosened a little, Marcel shrugged his leather jacket off, and awkwardly patted Pax’s head. “I’…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Lolllll oh my goodness, I know what it feels like to think your parents are telling you to stop, but they’re actually talking to your little sibling XDXD That was kinda funny!! And Pax needs to try PB&bananas&sprinklezzzzzzz
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Hey Godly, this might help 😋
Marcel
Marcel’s wings drooped. “…It was a joke, Riker. I was trying to cheer the kid up.”
He approached the bed, and stood there, stoically expressionless now.
Pax had broken, splintered feather shafts, skin raised in red sores. Nothing seemed salvageable.
Marcel swallow…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
There are some great YA books out there, and I’m glad you’re okay with it ❤️
@everyone
There’s a lot of conflict and sadness on here right now (and I’ve done it too a little, so I’m fine with being thrown under the bus), but I want Pax to be saved so the characters can have some fun and not be depressed all the time… We need som…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, like Freedom said, please don’t beat yourself up, I’m not mad 🙏
- Load More
