@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Also sorry if I talk too much, I’m passionate about this kind of thing 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c
I know this was days ago, but here’s my OTHeR two cents…
Min and Esther are totally right (that article was great, Esther!). So, that.
I can’t say my advice is solid because I’ve never actually finished a book yet – but this is mostly observations I’ve made, and a mix of articles I’ve read. So…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 3 years, 1 month ago
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
It’s raining outside, I’m listening to lofi… and Im going to write! Does anyone else feel more like writing when the weather is off? Idk, it’s more ✨dramatic✨
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I get it and I’m not really worried about it, I guess I was just responding to Min’s comment. Tbf, a lot of people do stalk this forum before joining, but Ig in that case it’s usually a teenager/Christian writer who will end up joining anyway.
Either way works, but if you want to leave it open like this, yeah, no one should…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh okay!
@mineralizedwritingsActually, I don’t think so. If Godly added all of us and left the link open to anyone on the internet, THEN anyone could see our emails. But the way it is right now, anyone can see it, anyone can edit it, even without an account, and it doesn’t show your profile.
Idk if you’re wanting us to put our…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ohhh, okay! Yeah, that could definitely be really cool if you gave subtle hints about it being the same universe, or to some of the other planets.
Ah XD I guess that makes a lot of sense.
Yep! Yeah, ikr, I’m a hard pantser so I usually have barely any details, if any. Sounds good!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
No problem! It looks really cool! I haven’t read much of Tolkien, and only a few of Brandon Sanderson’s books (I don’t think I read about the Cosmere, is that Mistborn or something else?) but anyway, I really like the worldbuilding here and I’d be interested to hear more! Do you mostly write science fiction?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks girl! How are you doing? <3
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@acancello
It’s everyone I think!!@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12
What do you want us to comment??
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Also @mineralizedwritings
Girl I’m so sorry. I understand ❤ Love you and praying for you!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@y’all
That’s a great idea to have an emergency KP doc!! *saves it for future emergencies XD* I was actually thinking about that the other day…like I’ve met so many amazing people on here…I would be CRUSHED if somehow we all lost contact 😭😭
Honestly if it came down to it I wouldn’t mind sharing my email, but the Google doc works even better!…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That would mean that anyone on kp (whether a forum member or random internet surfer) could have access to our emails though, right? I’m not trying to say I have some better idea 😂 I don’t XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I can get on! Looks like it’ll let me leave a comment too. How do you want to do this? We could each leave a comment, then you could lock it to just those accounts? Idk, whatever you think works!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@euodia-vision That’s really weird! 🤔
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Heyyy, I love the siblings they are so funny and cute!
I’ve been wanting to get back into the castle, would they like to meet one of my charries?
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
It worked me too!!
I knowwwwww, idk why y’all can only see my pfp and everyone else is blank. XD my pfp isn’t even one I chose…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh my word, not seeing everyone’s pfps is really messing with my brain. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
It worked for me! I think as long as my email doesn’t get seen, then I’ll use it. But then, we may never have to end up using it. 🙂 It actually allowed me to edit the doc without signing in to my google account, which is a little odd. But whatever. It works!
- Load More
