@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I love Thorin so much 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
*Comes back days later* XD
Heeeyyy thank you guys so much for the input 🙂
The only thing I could say about it is that I never have felt personally connected to Seb. He’s the only one I’ve read a lot of. He is super cute and quirky, but I never have related to him. That being said, I haven’t read any emotional scene…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yess girl I love fall so much! Thanks for the list, maybe I’ll try to actually write one for this month xD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awww Erich!! 😭
So, I know you’re not going to be able to make every reader love Erich. But I think we should have more stories that have an ‘unlikeable’ MC. Like they start out not being the greatest character but then you love them more as they change.
I can think of two examples. Tony Stark and Thorin Oakenshield (I know…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Loved that scene girl! I love your characters!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ooooo good idea!! I’ll hopefully be able to do some!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@loopylin @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 – haha yay!! Erich and Riker! 😂
Hey y’all, sorry I’m late. XD Had a crazy couple of days… bee chaos… *shivers* anyway, here’s an RP!
Tirion
“Anyway, like I was trying to ask earlier, what worlds are you guys from?” Felicity asked, looking intently at her fellow foodies.
Tirion glanced at Marcel who no…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @anyone else
I just needed somebody to tell, I’m having a rough time with my health rn and it’s really getting me down. I’ve been fantasizing about all the cool things I want to do with my life in the future, but I can hardly start on anything because of my health, and it’s really discouraging. I have to be at home generally…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh ok, that does help. I thought he was literally the one who did it.
I think I remember esther from a snippet!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I think it’s a great idea! I like it when I get to see a complicated characters pov. I think what would be important to me is to make to clear why he killed Fin, how he felt about it at the time, and how he feels about it now.
I think it’s much harder to redeem a character who has killed another character, however it’s important…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Thanks! 😁
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
YESs that’s AWESOME girl!!! I can’t wait to see it published someday… and of course read it XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Looks good! Didn’t really notice anything to fix.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
XD I didn’t mean to come off all ‘CuZ I’m An aDuLt Now’ 😂🤣 I’ve only had instagram for a year at this point, so ig I got it when I was nearing 17. My parents may have let me have it sooner, but I wouldn’t have wanted it then.
My sister, me, and about three of her writing friends from other countries follow each other, and it’s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @grcr @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @freedomwriter76
If nobody does it before me, I’ll write the first RP either tomorrow or Friday. 🙂 (tomorrow’s gonna be busy, so I may not get to it. 😉 )
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Woo-hoo!!!! Congratulations!!!!! 💖🥳
- Load More
