@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
@janellebelovedpig
Awesome! Nice job!! -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I just read it! It feels so nice, I feel like I could be there in the atmosphere. I think it would be nice to have some more descriptions of the characters. It’s easier for me to remember the names if I have some more attributes. You have a lot of general vibe characteristics (mannerisms) which is really good, that’s the kind of…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry y’all!! 😅 I’ll actually write a RP for one of my charries tomorrow. I’ve been working on my WIP a lot lately, so I haven’t had time to RP
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh yay! Kaine has been being super socially awkward this whole time (More like I’ve been having a hard time finding a rythm lol) and would love a buddy XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
YEP THAT’S MY BOIIII <33
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aww I love it!! Also I love that Rueben said so little compared to the rest, but it’s so true.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh also I’m going to re watch civil war with my sister this weekend 😁 apparently I haven’t marveled her out XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The ‘I already died’ quote 😭
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait a sec. Who did Loy attack? I can’t tell because it’s just referenced.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol yeah! We forgot about the poor bois!
Let’s come up with some kind of a event to occur to move things along maybe? Idk… a battle? They fall through the floor into a escape room? I dunno 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol, this is complicated. We’ll just pretend he didn’t notice Kaine.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Thanks!!
Sure! Whatever works.
At the time I wrote it people had just entered the dining hall. I’m still slightly lost… but I’ll get caught up another day.
Are they already done with the banquet then?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @trailblazer @grcr @rae
Ok I have no idea who’s where and I’m a little late, the last part of my rp is at the feast though. If you own one of the characters I interacted with and they aren’t at the feast yet, you can disregard it until they get there 🙂
@freedomwriter76 (Tagging you…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aww I love it 😭😭😍
-
Euodia replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, awesome. Thanks. 👍
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @grcr @rae @anyone-else-that-I-missed
Ok, so I really want to RP for Amir or Hedieh today, but it looks like a lot has happened. 😂 Can someone catch me up on what’s going on? All I know is that they were transported to a different world and a queen wants them to f…[Read more]
- Load More
