@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nooo! I love it though, really interesting concept!
I do think in the original though, it’s super cool that they had the remaining people be the originals, it just seems like a great way to end a era, getting extra time and wrapping up the arcs of the ones that started it all.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
WHAT
FREEDOM
HOW COULD YOU???
do i have to confiscate Bucky too?? 😭
I just finished watching a sad movie and now you’re playing with my emotions. *shakes head* so rude.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Cool. 👍
This boy’s mind took over this rp but here ya go! XD
Tirion
He was late.
Weaving in and out of crowds Tirion dashed down the hall.
Almost there, he thought, only… 30 minutes late? Ha, not that bad.
Coming to a sudden stop before a corner he ran his hand through his shaggy blonde hair.
Hopefully he didn…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
GIVE ME BACK MY BABY!!!! I will come and get him, you know. I will recruit everyone I need to, okay?? I will get Leon, all of the Bois, Ezra, etc…I will get everyone I need to XD
*smiles innocently*
honestly i think he’s better off with me.
We will rescue him.
but are you actually rescuing him?
think about that for a little bit…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
FREEDOM!!!
Why must you continually put this poor boy through so much!!! 😭
I am officially confiscating Riker from your care.
*grabs Riker and runs*
You cannot be trusted with him anymore. *crosses arms*
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Now they can go solo together ❤️ XD
Perfect. ❤️👌
Do you want to pretend they’ve already met before and already decided they’re going to the dance or start from the beginning?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh cool! I like that idea, very creative! I’ve never seen Black Widow so I have nooo idea who Dreykov is. XD
BUT the only other question I have is… which characters are you including in this? 😏
Aw I love Alaska!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww, poor Riker! 😭😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*pops in*
Lena can go with Tirion if ya want…😏
but if not… that boy will be fine with going solo.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I looove it and it was so sad and just ughhhh 😭😭🥰
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh ok XD
It had better not be my Ruebsy 🥺
or wolfgang ;(
Thank you! I’m glad you like it! 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Poor Flax. He’s just got to power through it. I really like the concept of hope being an actual physical force you have to drink.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! Yep, my poor boy 😭
I think I may be writing my best few scenes in a while…uhhh everyone be ready for an infected wound emergency😬
I am utterly confused to the meaning of these sentences, but glad you’re writing well 😂
but the scenes are well done so far, I would say XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you 😭😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h
Here’s some more! This is from the start of my fantasy wip, and I think it’s some of my best writing 😁
TW: mental health issues, depression
The harsh wind blows ruthlessly against Flax’s bare wings. One last pristine feather drifts off, snatched away i…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh can’t wait to see where this goes! Pls tag me when you start the chapters! 🙂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t mind! If Esther and Freedom are go with it then maybe you could do the next RP?
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yep. That works
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
Ami
“Ooh, I like purple,” Ami said with a slow nod. “We should do a dark shade of purple. I think that would look really good.”
She had to admit, she was actually really excited for the dance. Sure, she was going with someone she had never expected to go with, but Clint was wonderful and she was looking forward…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
“No, I just got here. Is there a place to go check in or something? I thought there would be more people around…where is everyone?”
Callista chuckled. “Um… I’m not sure if there’s a place to check in or not. But I have room in my dorm if you want to come stay with me. As for where everyone is… I’m not entirel…[Read more]
- Load More
