@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I totally understand!
I know that I personally get over doubting myself and my writing pretty easily, because I talk myself into or out of things all the time. XD So if I’m thinking my writing isn’t very good, I just remind myself of a ton of things I’ve learned over the years and then I push through it. But I under…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Go for it if you feel like you can balance all the charries, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Here’s what Amir typically wears.
…
…
Ok pics aren’t working. XD
So, he wears long, baggy pants. For reference, I believe they’re called sirwal or harem pants, but think more of a tan color and not like the modern designs. More like ancient Saudi Arabian or Persian. (Or think Aladdin from the Disney movie. XD) His casual top is pretty…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
(kinda a sudden ending there, but here’s our new school nurse!)
Love the mentor-ish dynamic!
Aww Babs is so sweet
I think I like her the best out of all my female leads 🙃
Or maybe they could encounter Hugo again on the way out if @whalekeeper wants.
Okay with me
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Just thought it’d be interesting to interact with a character that belongs to no one. Feel free to RP as her too.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“W-with a blue tie like Callista’s eyes, and a white dress shirt, this would look good,” Chase said, holding out a navy suit.
Fynn smiled. “You’ve noticed her eyes too?”
Chase suddenly looked really nervous and stuttered for something to say.
“Oh, no, I didn’t mean it in that way,” Fynn said, waving his hands back and forth in fron…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone
So, I just realized yesterday that I think I’m using something different… Microsoft Word Online? Is that what everyone else has? I think it’s free.
Gotcha! Yeah, I’ve seen your doc on that website before. It seems to work pretty well, I just think I would prefer seeing my page count in a document for a first…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@trailblazer @smiley @beth-torres
On the one hand, I recognize that God has given me a gift to write, and I want to use and grow that gift, but then on the other hand, writing takes a lot of mental space, and I feel like it’s so easy for me to get lost in a story I’m writing, and then I feel guilty when I see how much of my time it consumes whe…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I use Google Docs! It’s what I’ve always used. I think I tried Word one time but went back to Docs the next day. 😂 Formatting gets a little frustrating at times but I’ve slowly learned how to navigate it.
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
AHHH THANK Y’ALL SO MUCHHHHH💖💖😭💖💖
I am so excited, and reading y’all’s excited posts made me feel so good inside…y’all will never know how much y’all’s support has meant to me <3
You’re welcome girl!!!! I’m SO excited for you!!!!
And the cover sounds amazingggg! Can’t wait to see it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I use Google for pretty much everything, so Docs is my go-to, especially since it’s easier to make files in my Drive. There was one time a couple years back I tried Word for like two minutes and then gave up. XD I don’t have much experience with it, so I can’t say whether I actually like it or not.
I use both the app and websi…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hi Sara!!
I see everyone’s already covered what needs to be said, so I’ll just ramble for a little bit about a couple things that might make you feel better 😘
I think it’s super important to improve, and to celebrate when you do so. For me, that process is very encouraging, and keeps me motivated more often than not. When I feel disco…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Microsoft Word or Google Docs?? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@everyone-who-replied
That’s interesting! Thanks! Yeah, I guess that makes sense. I know that Word is used more professionally, but most everyone I knew before Kingdom Pen who wrote stories used Docs. I had one friend who only used Word, but she was the most serious writer.
I might have to research the comments thing, but I just started leaving…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s perfectly okay girl. You take absolutely as long as you want, k? There’s no reason to write if you feel burnt out right now.
Felicity, I feel you. I was forced to shop a couple weeks back, and my mom encouraged me to hide in the sweater aisle until I stopped panicking 😅 It’s a struggle.
Babs
Babs hung up her options on the c…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It looks really cool and I know some people who love it, but yeah just wrong time of my life tbh, and I’ll be honest I don’t always like what I’ve seen from them. I like that they are christain, but from the videos I’ve seen from them during crazy writing week (I participated in it last year) I felt like creativity wasn’t as…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh nice! I can’t wait to see it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You’re so welcome girl! I’m so glad it means a lot to you, keep us posted on the process! <33
Also, I’m working on a art portfolio rn, and I’m going to get to print some of my digital art for it! My college let’s you skip prerequisites with the instructors permission… I don’t think Uni will let me but it’s worth asking! I…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s exactly what I feel, like ALL THE TIME!!! I’m glad I’m not alone, XD
Really?? That’s good to know, I guess XD. I j ust can get so involved in my writing and I really enjoy it, it worries me sometimes that I guess… I love it too much? XD But I’ve been praying about it, and I think like 98% of it comes from my OCD, so it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannahgrace_2009
great topic!
The thing is for me, I’ve already been rejected a lot in other areas of my life, so I’m not particularly scared of it. Imo, every attempt at something should be counted as a personal win, even if it didn’t end the way you wanted. In almost all cases, hard work makes results, so I don’t really worry about how many…[Read more]
- Load More
