@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Marcel
Marcel’s voice was so quiet, it could have belonged on a tape. “Maybe you should try… thinking about something else?”
Before Chase could retort, the young Guardian raised his hands defensively. “Look. Watch.”
He honestly couldn’t remember the last time he had talked so much about himself, or someone else. His face was flushed from…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry I’m so late in seeing this, I love your poetry style! And like said above, it’s nostalgic in a way.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Newsletter question? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Thank you!!
XDXD Well I can’t entirely remember the lore, but the librarian (Who works in their orphanage) is from kind of a bygone era, and so is his fish tank. Maybe things like that used to be normal, but it isn’t anymore, and who knows, maybe he has the last one?
Oh no! XD i wouldn’t kill off a charrie that quick!
-
whaley replied to the topic Newsletter question? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Aw, that’s so cute!! XD
I love how you give it a hanger ending, and implied stuff like that in their world is normal XD
And I was concerned Oliver was actually drowned, so… *phew* No, he’s fine and everybody’s fine.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Newsletter question? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
lol I didn’t even know we each had a topics page XD also you can totally just post the unfinished one if you don’t feel like finishing it, I’ll enjoy the read either way!
-
whaley replied to the topic Newsletter question? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay! XD I’ll have to finish it first. And yeah, it was luck for me too, I clicked on your topics page on accident and saw this.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Newsletter question? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Here was mine! Keep in mind it’s pretty old writing, but at the time this was really good for me. I actually spent a really long time on it, and did at least one full edit. So yeah, I was pretty disappointed when they didn’t post the results, not that I would have won lol.
it’s actually the only short story I’ve like finished…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Newsletter question? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait, actually? That would be so cool! I’m so curious what you wrote for it!
It was kinda pure luck that I saw this, because it was a old post it didn’t notify me, I happened to look at recent topics though lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Newsletter question? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, I know this was a long time ago, but I actually started a short story for the same picture prompt! If you want, and since nothing is posted on the official website so far, we could compare them for fun.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Marcel
Chase trembled slightly, eyes blood red.
Marcel didn’t even blink. He fingered a bead bracelet on his arm, thoughtful. “You think about that… a lot.”
It was a statement, not a question.
Babs
Babs swallowed the last of her burger, and brushed the crumbs off her skirt. “…Thanks. Um, I’ll join PE with you. If I don’t fin…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 10 months ago
I love how neat this outline looks. Lol. Cuz my method of plotting differs with every book and story I write. XD
I’d love to critique it, but I don’t have the brain power to do that right now. And since I offered to give you feedback on your WIP, I might just wait to read it instead of just the outline.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
“Um, I believe I saw a sign when we were walking through here earlier. If I remember right, they’re being taught by the dance instructor from the school. Actually you know what…” she pulled out her phone. “I’ll be right back.”
After a minute or so, she returned. “Alright. I found the instructor’s website and I’m fi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
I knowwwww
I just recently wrote the scene where Amir dies and afterwards I was like, “Esther, why did you do this?!?!” (But I also wrote a short epilogue that I absolutely love because for the most part the subplots have been resolved, but the epilogue leaves a wide opening for a sequel…. 😏)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lukas
“I don’t know how to dance.”
Lukas chuckled. “Well, you’re in good company. I don’t know how to dance either.”
“I can teach you!”
Lukas gave Fynn’s grinning face a smirk. “Um, I’ll pass on that.”
“Aw, come on. I’m a wonderful dancer. Let me demonstrate.”
Lukas closed his eyes and threw out his hands. “No, no. P…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Liv didn’t let him finish. She lightly slapped him across the face, but it still made a louder sound than she intended. “Goodbye, Fynn.” Fynn gaped at her, his jaw practically on the floor. And then Liv couldn’t do it anymore. She burst out laughing. Xandro neighed, as if amused. Fynn looked from her to Lukas, and back to her,…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s fantastic, I love it. 🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*Ahem* I’m here
- Load More
