@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok. There’s no rush. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok now for my actual response to this topic. XD
So ummm…
For personalities, I don’t think I have many characters who are like, super introverts. I’m an ambivert, so most of my characters end up being either an ambivert, extrovert, or a super extrovert.
And almost all of my characters end up with a little bit of me in them. 😉 Though I think A…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
and who wants brown eyes?
Lol, that’s actually really funny because I love describing my characters’ brown eyes. XD
Also, I’ve been giving characters brown eyes a lot more recently because I realized how pretty they are!
THANK YOU @loopylin!!! *ahem* Yeah, I totally DO NOT have brown eyes. Not at all. Pfft, no way. I mean, what would I hav…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww, Chaseeee 😭
(Btw, is he still going to show up at the dance lessons? Because I bet Callie will see through him and know something’s wrong right away and be like, “Alright, boy, ‘fess up.” …ok, not exactly like that, but you know what I mean. 🤣)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
lol! I can’t wait for that awkward RP…lol
Ikr?! XD
hey…what if Lukas and Liv were partners? Fynn would never stop laughing….lol
Oh yes, that would be fantastic. 😂 (Fynn would laugh until he saw Chase dancing with Callie, then he’d be quite distracted… and confused… and conflicted… and giving his author a good laugh. 🤣 *ahem…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Adrian
“It’s good to meet you both,” Esther said with a nod. “Do either of you know exactly where we are?”
“Ev tells me it’s a castle. Not entirely sure how we got here.” Adrian shrugged.
“Magic, of course,” Ev murmured quietly behind him.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, got it
Thx, hope she will be of some service, lol
Thrift
White ceiling lights dazzled Thrift from above, as she pattered along an empty hallway. She breathed into the collar of her thick cloak, which she had tied in the front like a raincoat, and reached for another door.
So far, this place hadn’t i…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
She’s still kind-of fantasy, but maybe she just likes wearing old-fashioned clothing, idk 😅
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww Ellie
-
whaley replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks guys!
What’s the goal of the heist? Are we stealing something?
…
Name: Thrift
Age: 16
Appearance: Choppy brown hair (only down to her chin) and dark eyes. Rather small. A soft brown cape, black tunic and skirt, and a cap keep her warm on her travels. Around her waist hangs a scabbard, and a long, strangely light yellow dag…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Heeeeyyyy can I join? I have a heist-ish character who belongs in a fantasy world but could be modified for a modern sci-fi thing.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t think I have ever written from the perspective of a male character… I don’t know how XD But I guess it’s a little intimidating having never done it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I really enjoyed reading everyone’s posts! I’m just guessing here, but I feel like brown is the most popular hair color, followed by blonde and black… And then other colors like white and blue lol.
For eyes, I’m going to guess blue is most common for characters? Then brown, then green, and then other colors?
I’m not really sure what kinds of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
deep breaths deep breaths she can’t actually read my mind
actually, scratch that thought
My powers span all rational thought 😈
Wow, I was not expecting that.
He is way too blunt sometimes 😅
Marcel
“I don’t think you’re TRYING to understand ANYONE ELSE,” Marcel yelled like a thunderclap.
He froze, and found himself standing,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
@hyrbridlore
Thank for the tag! Great topic, btw.
I’m a more feeling type of person, and I have a hard time making my characters different from myself in terms of how their thought processes work. I try pretty hard, because making your characters feel like real different people is common advice I have heard, and try my best to incorporate. I’d…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Marcel
“Look, Chase,” Marcel tried, “you’re avoiding peeps who could help you. You’re sitting around with that look on your face, wearing dark clothes… in theory, it looks kinda cool, but I don’t think those strats are too cheerful.”
He began unwrapping a straw from its paper tube. His pink eyebrows rose, painted with honesty. “You’r…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Most Common Character Traits? in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t have a lot of characters who look or act exactly like me. Actually, a lot of them have significantly opposite traits. I think the character most similar to me would be Hugo Angelo (my sweet gentleman), because we are both have spidery tall legs, similar hair and eye colors, and we both enjoy watching people for the sake of watching p…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*delayed response*
You hit the nail on the head girl 😝 I died when I saw that image, my sister thought I choked on something
Marcel
Marcel didn’t admit how much that made sense to him – because it did. A lot. He clutched his wrist, the feathers smashed against the bracelet beads. But one side of him remained calm and passive, a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The weird thing is, people I know in real life call ME their therapist as a joke, because either a person tells me their life struggles or I figure them out within a few days… I guess it shows in my writing XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
THAT MEME MADE MY DAY
- Load More
