@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh goodness, you speak truth my friend 😅😭 I’m sorry. Are you still able to enjoy the Christmas season through it all?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sure! I hope they can meet up at some point, because right now logistically and emotionally that won’t happen 😖 He won’t reappear until this evening or something, so maybe they meet at breakfast tomorrow? They both seem pretty quiet so they might both think of the same hiding corner and share it with each other. That could be sweet &#x…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m going to use a description from a previous RP for him (because I really like it ❤️):
“The boy’s legs were impressively tall – having a delicate, refined look, like a spider’s – with only a hint of creepiness. His face was warm, round, and kind, and his hair the color of a red maple leaf, in a spiky swirl on the back of his skull. An am…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I can’t wait for the next part! I don’t really have many ideas for plot events, but I’ll let you know if I think of any good ones! Yeah, probably reading other books like it would help.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
HIIII!!!
I saw your post, sorry about your grandmom! I never know how to console people on things like that because my life view is kinda bland and seems emotionless, I just figure God takes people when he wants too, but I know it must be scary. I never knew my grandmom well before she became elderly, so my connection with her…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@looplylin
XD my mom had me at like 42. My sister is twenty, super hard to believe lol.
Oh, yeah! I’ve seen other people do scribble type drafts, to pick a composition.
Nice! What kind of music do you like?
You use earbuds? I have wireless earbuds I use for when I can’t be bothered with a wire (like if I’m curling my hair or something) but…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@looplyin
yeah, I thought I’d hate it but I’m honestly really glad it happened lol. We lived around eachother so much it was kinda hard to become our own unique people. I’m still super glad to see her again though! And yeah, i only have one
Great lol… I’m not sure. It’s my main wip, so that’s why it seems like I’m moving forwards, I don’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Ack that’s rough. I just happened to be scrolling through this forum and saw your post. It’s been a really long time since I’ve been in public school. Even though my intuition is to encourage you to confront the problem because I’m just like that lol… I feel like when you’re dealing with immature people, sometimes…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
don’t apologize! I am in need of a chat myself! 🙂
I’m doing ok, thanks for asking! My sister is coming home from college, and we’re picking her up soon, so I’m excited! I’m exhausted from all the cleaning and cooking in preparation, but it’s all done now.
I have been writing a little bit off and on, and it’s starting to come…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Or she could end up with Clint, because I have a feeling Ami and Ev are finally going to recognize how they feel for each other at the dance. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Idk XD
I think we had a group with some of Euodia’s charries and Calyhuge’s charries, but I don’t know what happened to that. We might be able to just put them wherever we want. 😝
alsoooo, I just realized that out of the Avengers crew, Clint is the only one that has a date, oof.
(since Euodia is gone, now Bucky is also alone…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m considering adding in two relatively new charries if anyone wants a date for their charrie…. 👀 I don’t have to tho, so don’t feel obligated. XDD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
No worries 😜
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hugo
Hugo stopped trying to grab Seb’s left foot – as if the boy were a wild miniature pony – to take a good look at the princess girl and her companion. He nodded politely, and flicked a hand towards them in welcome. “I am Hugo Angelo. You two are friends of Calligripho, I take it?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Cool with me! I just thought it would be nice to RP the dance with someone else’s charrie as a partner. If Hugo and Nar practice together tonight, he’d probably ask her 😉
If you were planning to start the lessons, that’s great, go ahead 😝 Thank you!
I agree with Esther – you’ve definitely gotten better at writing…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Thank you!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m good with the lessons starting if everyone else is. I’ll just wait for everyone else tho before I RP.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley @keilah-h (Sorryyy, I think I forgot to tag you in my last RP)
I feel like we’re writing a romance novel XD
Lol, for real XD
also, Falon’s thoughts strongly remind me of Christy Miller LOL
Oh yeah, for sure! So kinda of related and kind of not, but I feel like I haven’t read your writing in a while, but from reading your RPs, I’ve noticed…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh and praying for your ankle too. That’s no fun. 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh I thought I had subscribed but I actually didn’t!! 😭 Sorry y’all. Anyway…
I’ll be praying for you too! ❤️ If you need some encouragement or just someone to talk to, I’ll be here. 💖 God sees you. I know He does. You can take comfort in Him and His Word. I know I have and when you trust Him and are fully devoted to Him, it changes y…[Read more]
- Load More
