@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, poor Zephaniah. 😢 What WIP is he from?
Okay, so, a question for you, Adrian…If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
Adrian: *chuckles* Kind of a difficult question… Um… Enthusiastic, bold, and a people-person. Well I guess that last one wasn’t a real word. *smiles* So instead I’d say adventuro…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m. Back. Y’all. No putting this off anymore XD (curtesy of Loops’ subtle nudge)
Sebastian
“What. The. Junebug.” Seb threw his arms in the air, and play-slapped Dante on the arm. “That’s slander, my friend! Dancing is an expression of societal awareness and, pardon the poetry, reminiscent of the heavenly bodies in their eternal…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It’s always a good sign, I guess. It means I’ve gotten better. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fynn
“You don’t have to say anything. I’m just talking about Lukas, that’s all.” He shrugged. Before Liv could reply, he tapped Lukas on the shoulder and they switched partners.
Fynn shot finger guns at Lukas’s confused expression before twirling away with Callie.
Lukas
“Um…” He noticed Liv’s cheeks were still pink. “Was…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm beginning a novel….thoughts? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 8 months ago
I take it you’re looking for feedback? If, not I apologize lol.
Jude stared out the window of his family’s small four-room house, he could see the cold that covered his whole world. They lived in a city trapped beneath a solid sheet of thick ice. Everything was coated in ice. The houses provided a bit of warmth but most of the time h…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
This is hilarious!!!
Fynn
He bit down on his lip, but a smile still crept onto his face. Poor Liv, he was just getting started. “Now some girls notice his smile more. He calls it lopsided, but I’ve heard a few say its breathtaking. He still doesn’t believe me.” He sighed and clicked his tongue. Lukas was going to hate hi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh I was asking Flaz 😅
Oh I love that so much 🤣 He has so much character within just a few sentences. XDD
I don’t know what else to ask him atm, so we’ll just leave it at that. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
That’s awesome! 😂
I’ll ask him a question…
If you had to choose, who would you say is your least favorite quadruplet?
*sigh* Oh yes, the burdens of amazingness. Now I have to ask… Is there someone special who admires you and your amazingness more than anyone else?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, lovely idea, lol.
Fynn
Fynn looked over at Lukas again. “I can see why you like him though… I think his eyes are the real girl-catcher though. Have you noticed at all?”
Lukas’s eyes have central heterochromia. so there’s a ring of brown around his pupil and the rest of his iris is blue. Where the rings meet look…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Flaz is a quadruplet?! I love that!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
(Oh my word, he’s great. 😂)
Yes, of course. Does this amazingness make it hard to converse with or understand those less amazing?
(I’m only fueling his ego, this is not good! 🤣)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fynn
He raised his eyebrows. “That’s one way to put it.”
I don’t know what else to write. XD We could wait for a little bit, or we could mix up partners again. Not everyone has to do that tho. Idk, whatever you wanna do, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
So, it’s still in the works, but this is what I have so far…
To begin with, he and his father didn’t have a great relationship at all. As the first and second book progress, he starts to appreciate his father more and show him more respect, while Malyk (his father) begins to properly love and encourage his son. Event…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Really? Interesting. You know, I never even heard about it until I started doing research for Conrad 🙃
Yeah, it’s crazy.
(Note: Anyone who knows my family in real life, please don’t read any farther into this. I don’t want it to cause problems in the future. If you don’t know my family, it’s fine.)
Basically one of my guardians…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Adding in another charries cuz I’m having trouble developing his personality…
Adrian! (We’ll just slap his whole moodboard into this post cuz why not? XD)

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Marcurious: I am a god. Hard as rock, swift as the wind, silent as the trees.
Huh, interesting. So what would you do if you someone described you as a more inferior being?
Zephaniah: *frowns* “It’s my only option. I’m great at Piano, and Frau (Mrs.) Mescher offered me a chance to…hide by pretending to be a p…
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
My favorite Leanna Crawford song is Truth I’m Standing on…or maybe Crazy Beautiful You? I don’t know XD
Yesss, those are so good too!!
SPOILERS?!?!? YES PLEASE!!!
Hehehe…
Ok. So basically, Adrian is the Ziton soldier. He was trained by his father, Derek Len, and Len’s military leaders ever since he was young, so now he’s basi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fynn
He flashed a half-grin, finally chuckling to himself about what a goof he had been. “I guess you’re right. Man… am I selfish or what?” He rolled his eyes. “You and Callie are awesome like that… pulling me out of my pity party and back to reality.” He glanced over at Callie again, this time matching her bright smile.…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
XD I am a overthinker though lol
Yeah I’m not sure why, I think things that are real are less scary to me than if they are imagined, because there’s limits to what is real… if that makes sense? Idk lol
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Love them both!! They look awesome!
- Load More
