@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, that sounds really neat, I’d definitely read something like this! I can’t think of any feedback to give rn. But yeah, I love the idea! Tag me if you end up posting it!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Honestly…I’m not exactly sure why that’s a problem XD I mean…technically…any story can be taken out of it’s original setting and put somewhere else, with only a few little tweaks. I could easily move my story to Earth, get rid of Andromeda, and just change the races to different groups of people.
And since technically…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“Oh… Oh, I-I’m so sorry.” His eyes clouded with sympathy. He wasn’t the one who needed someone’s pity; at least Asher was still alive. He couldn’t imagine actually losing a sibling. He was still holding onto a hope that Asher would change his mind someday and come back. But Liv’s sister… she would never come back. I…[Read more]
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 2 years, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Only advice I have is just brainstorming. If you want it to be really unique, think of a different concept or idea that could maybe be tied into the story, but I don’t think it has to. If the plot and characters are good readers won’t care if the setting isn’t super distinct. Maybe @thearcaneaxiom could help? (Sorry if she already tagged you.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Hi, nice to meet you! I’m Hybridlore or just Hybrid, a homeschooled high school sophomore and YA science fiction writer. I didn’t read all the questions you got, so sorry if you’ve already answered these.
Favorite book?
What’s your WIP about?
What genre do you write and why?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@thelittlejupiterion
Hi, Miriam! It’s nice to meet you! I’m Hybridlore or Hybrid on here, and I write YA science fiction mostly. I’m a high school sophomore, and I’ve also been homeschooled my whole life! Some things I like are singing, playing my violin, and reading.
What genre do you write and why?
Top three favorite books– I know you listed…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sure, you can join! There might be fighting involved *wink wink* Maybe one of you charries is bored and wants some mild intrigue. You do what suits you.
XD I used to think that when I was younger
Sebastian
“Splendid! Now, step forward and backward normally, like this, but flick your heels.” Seb did so, his fists swinging in…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Conlangs! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
This so cool y’all! Bbut I have never even touched conlang before… Not sure if I’d have the patience. XD Maybe I’ll try it someday…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’mma just put my question here cuz I don’t want to make a whole new topic for it….
Hey guys!!
So I’ve been struggling lately with incorporating my setting into the story. I’ve noticed that my story could probably take place somewhere else and not a lot would change. Obviously some things would, but the story isn’t really connected enough to t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“I can’t remember,” Lukas said, relieved she hadn’t commented on his fumbling. Did he really have only one brother now? “Everton’s over there.” He pointed across the room to the young man with dark brown hair. Lukas couldn’t help but chuckle to himself when he saw how Ev’s face seemed to light up as he danced around t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Yep, I am being afraid… 🫥 *hides*
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Now some tags for people to say hi…
@freedomwriter76 @rae @thearcaneaxiom @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @my-brain-is-broken @anyone-else-idk-XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi, Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!! I’ve written fantasy and my current WIP is light dystopian, but I have ideas in a myriad of different genres that I’m excited to write in the future.
Oki! Time to learn more about…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“I only have… um, I have two— well one— er I, t-two. Y-yeah. I have two…” He forced a wobbly smile.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Bruh, I’m scared for Hugo
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
@thelittlejupitertion
Hello! I saw you were new and wanted to welcome you to KP! If you want to make an introduction post so everyone can get to know you better, go to the Community page, then Start Here, then Create New Topic. Hope you enjoy your time on Kingdom Pen!! -
Esther and
Evelyn collins are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
My dream vacation would be to visit all the Keys and then go to Maine!!
Sounds awesome!!
My favorite show was Wonderpets, and my favorite movie was Ponyo!
Wonderpets?!?! Me toooo!! *high five* I don’t think I’ve found anyone else that watched it as a kid.
And yes, I love Ponyo too! Although I only watched it for the first time a f…[Read more]
- Load More
