@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
“It’s okay. Neither am I. We could just walk down the street until we find a good place. I think I saw a lot of people taking walks around downtown.”
I have a feeling this isn’t going to be ‘real quick,’ as Lukas put it. XD Fynn’s gonna be like, “Aww, you went on your first date!” And Lukas is going to deny it u…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
@magicalstories0611
Heyyy! It’s been a while (ok, more like F O R E V E R!). How are you doing? What have you been writing lately and how’s it been coming along? -
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
but it feels like we’ve been here for hours!
Actually, it’s been more like weeks, Liv… 🤫
Lukas
“Well,” he glanced around the room, “I have to agree with you on that. We could slip out and grab something to eat real quick.” He shrugged.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww!! 🥺 I can’t believe how much detail you put into your villains’ backstories. It makes them so likable in a way I love as a writer but hate as a reader. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ve never tried to create a new setting for a story that is already well under way. (I almost always create the setting first.)
Yeahhh, I did create the setting in the beginning stages of the book, but I just now noticed that I don’t like it as much as I did before. XD
Ok! Thanks so much!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
He let out a quick laugh, his voice cracking. For some reason, all the words jumbling around in his head couldn’t manage to come out in a logical sentence. Finally, after opening and closing his mouth a few times, he cleared his throat and found something to say. “W-well, um, I, I guess I got lucky then.” He flash…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry to keep you waiting!!
You’re totally fine! No worries!
Ev
“You don’t know what the Fatherland is? It is the center of the Third Reich, the nation that is and will rise above all the others. It is only the greatest nation on Earth, and it will grow to encompass all of the nations that are inferior.”
Uh-oh. Ev didn’t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, it is pretty cool!
@everyone
Hallie and Easton are open for more questions if anyone wants to interview them!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whoever
I know some of y’all said you had charries just chillin’ rn. If you want, Hallie’s looking for someone to dance with. But she won’t mind just chatting with someone too.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
He chuckled, his cheeks flushing. “I wouldn’t say scary… I’m just not as bold as most people.” He didn’t feel like telling her he was worried she’s say no.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Idk what to call this in the forum Plotting 2 years, 8 months ago
Ah well there are very painful primetive tattoes, using a sharpened stick thingy and hitting the end lightly with a hammer. The stick is dipped in ink, and when hit with the hammer, pokes the person skin a little bit (It’s just a tap, I don’t think it goes super deep) I don’t know a whole lot about it, but I know that tattoes like this have…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
yess that song!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh interesting…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry for the low blow on Fel XD It just seemed like the first thing the monster would try.
@everyonewhoisinterestedinwordplay
My name in real life is a palindrome. A short one – Hannah – but a palindrome nonetheless. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @jonas @rae @savannah_grace2009
Babs
The demon, already bubbling like exploding bread dough from the stabs, zeroed in on Felicity. “A deal?”
“Fel, no!” Babs shook her head wildly. She couldn’t tell if the girl actually meant to distract or make a real deal – her mind worked too slowly for that. But she knew one thing. “It’ll sw…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness I am crying 🥺😭😭
This is not allowed to be this sad, they are not allowed to be this lovable 🥺🥺😭😭💔❤
I love this even tho I’ll probably go into a slight depression reading it 🥺🥺
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
NOOOoOOOooOo –
but YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS
You made me laugh SO hard 🤣🤣❤️ Those are so good and accurate. I saved all of them, to remember this momentous occasion.
Also we need to think of a name for this mini-battle, since we have the War of the Wings. It’s not as important, but every battle needs a name. We need to name every event in t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
The demon has a physical body it stole from something else. Technically it is a spirit, but if its body is attacked enough, it will probably retreat, as it sees its body as a rare asset and doesn’t want to lose it.
@rae @loopylin @savannah_grace2009
Omniscient (Because I suck at writing action off a watching character’s POV)
The dem…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
That’s awesome, I love it! 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh and yeah, I have a love-hate relationship with science/math too. Science can be cool, but some days I do NOT love it. XD
- Load More

OMG HIIIII ESTHER!!
I’m actually so great!! Oh hahahaha the writing has not really been going. 😅😅 I’ve just been really busy with school and stuff, and I just haven’t had the motivation to write recently. If I could ask for your help with a new idea for writing, that would be so great!!
So glad you’re doing awesome!! 😄
Oh yeah, that’s not fun. But I get it. Life is busy. 🙃
Yeah sure!! I’d love to! Are you looking for new ideas, or help with a new idea of your own?