@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Bookmark I made of the original cinderella cartoon, I used to watch it all the time as a kid : )
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Unfinished comic XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
H
Have I already posted this one? I cant remember lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
First time using digital screentones! I think I want to try this again : )

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @whalekeeper @anyone else
I’m going to art dump some stuff I think I haven’t shared… lol I kinda can’t remember what you guys have already seen though XD

-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
High of 78 today in January…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Very true XD But now they get along, kinda, and that’s great.
Sebastian
“Traveling? You look like you traveled from somewhere far away,” Seb prompted, enjoying the small talk.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Should probably tag newer people 😜 @rae @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @scoutfinch180 @trailblazer
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Visiting this a half year later!
I like listening to video essays, and recently came across this observation someone made about a movie character – but it could apply to any character. Here’s the gist of it.
Diagnosing a character with a mental disorder is entirely beside the point. The character can have some of the symptoms, but the writer s…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ll just repost the one from before
@everyone
Sooo, I’m still a little fuzzy as to what is going on in the RP, but in case it does start up again, this is the character I’d add.
Nazyra
(If anyone on here knows Zyrin from the Character Castle, they’re from the same race)
Age: Around 19 by earth standards.
Description: Female. About average…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I figure I might as well in case someone hasn’t seen it 🤷♀️
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Hmm I would find a reference for basic anatomy. You don’t have to have great anatomy to draw but I think it really helps. Even getting the legs the right length and the arms the right length can make a big difference.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Btw, should we have them all arrive in different places? I kind of prefer that to having them arrive at the exact same place.
Yeah that’s how I’ve usually done it in RPs, I think it makes sense for the characters to arrive at different spots and then find each other as the RP goes
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
Lukas chuckled at Xandro’s goofing off. “Yeah, buddy. If you behave, I’ll pay for you. Maybe I’ll get you an ice cream or something.”
Xandro nodded.
“Wait, no, not an ice cream,” Lukas said, his eyes wide. He cast a worried side glance towards Liv, holding back a laugh. “Alright, how about we go to that diner down…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
I love it!! They look really good!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok! I’ll have to check it out.
- Load More
