@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Thank you ladies so much!!! This info is super helpful and I’m sure I would have had to dig through too many articles to get it otherwise. 😖😂 I appreciate your help!! 😊
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Hugo
Hugo looked up from flipping through a book, amused by the scene. “You’d better not give him too hard of a time.”
Nar bounced on her feet.
“And,” Hugo added, “many people go together just for the social event.”
As he said it, he struggled to picture Alpha partying with the masses. What would that look like? He shook his head and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Alpha being awkward again.
Sociability is not his strong suit XD
Hugo
“Do what seems kind,” Hugo said. “And if you know her well, prove it.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Hugo
Hugo raised a hand for her to pause, and took a long sip of his tea. His eyes glittered with mischief over the rim. “I think you’ve said that five or six times.”
Nar tugged at her hair, self-conscious.
“It’s important to you. Look, if it makes you feel better, I’m not too worried about it. He isn’t trying to kill me, right? Lots o…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
There was that cynical look in his eyes. I had seen it once or twice in my imaginings of Travenor, but somehow I never caught how pompous it made him look. I shook my head. Surely this poor chap wasn’t my character. That wasn’t possible.
Right?
He looked down at a paper in his hand. There were fantastic runes on it. I gaped a lit…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I love it! Such a cool idea!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
It took a few weeks for them to create my account. He should get an email about it sooner or later. I’d say don’t worry too much about it unless it’s been like a month or something. She should get to it before then.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Trust me Rory, you have plenty of company. There are several others. 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I will refrain from using the character then 👍
-
whaley replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
Whoops, my bad. @rae I’m talking to you. 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I don’t remember if you’ve posted it before, but I like the gold accents. They are very defined.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
kinda forgot that I actually need to type it out for you to see it
My brain is samesies all the time.
Yeah I had a lot of fun! It was supposed to be a character expression page, but I lost motivation because my faces are so inconsistent. So I played around with other things.
-
whaley replied to the topic My Friend is trying to get on KP in the forum Questions and Support 2 years ago
You usually have to wait up until a couple weeks; my application took one week. I believe the moderators (is that what we call them?) only check now and then. Is that the problem, or has he already waited?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I have two characters to add for fun. However one of them comes from a family of witches. They are like Ghibli witches, if anyone is familiar with that – they are very fairy-tale. I understand for some people, that’s a knee-jerk, so I’m going to ask are people okay with this?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Thank you, he tries his best.
I thought so XD
Marcel
Marcel went back to chewing, then checked himself. “Boyfriend?”
The little girls scooted closer and giggled loudly.
One of them crooned, “Do you want to… kiss??”
Marcel flicked a finger, and a burst of wind blew the kindergartner in the face. “Ask your dad first,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
ofc! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m so excited for you!! So glad that the whole process is going well!! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I know! It’s not the story with Everton and Amidala though. This new idea was still in the works and just wasn’t working out the way I wanted it to.
Ok, awesome!! I”m excited to hear what she remembers!
Oh no way! That’s so awesome! Okay, so it’s going to be in modern times, contemporary. I’m wondering how an Amer…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you sm!
- Load More
