@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yaayy, if you want, you could meet Marcel out by the edge of the woods! He’s just standing there. Alone. And wondering about what’s going on.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas @everyone
Changed my mind! Swapping characters before I start (so I’m not using Noa.) I know I could use them both but I would rather just stick with one WIP. (I might add Sara’s twin brother in later.)
Here is my character…
Sara Bauer
Sara is seventeenish. She has dark hair, olive skin, and wears contacts (occasionally glass…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
That doesn’t seem like a very Christian sentiment.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Uuuummm I like the flame thrower but he just burned Elsa’s face off, that’s a little mean.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Don’t be hard on yourself bro 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I don’t know what that is, but I like it
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas Are your characters nearer to the forest?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Happy Reformation Day too! It’s both!!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Happy Halloween! My costume and mask turned out sooo good, my mom even hand made the cape, I’ll have to post a picture sometime :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Anyone walking through the forest can interact with me here. That would be @jonas or @ellette-giselle
Marcel —- Edge of Deepwild
A dark figure appeared on the road, and steadily moved towards the slope where Marcel stood. As they passed, he spoke to them, his hair and clothes blowing to his side like the ribbons of a flag. “What place is thi…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh my gosh now I’m embarrassed for posting so much
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
And I can see a lot of symbolism in the character names I choose, that others can’t see. The name Barnes is red; it’s a very vigilante color, which fits how the character wears a mask everywhere. But her first name (I don’t want to use it just yet) is the color of her hair and face, so when she uses her first name, it’s like taking off her mask.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I like the painterly picture to the left of the center, it adds such a nice pop of brightness.
Hehe, you’re good!
1. The name color does not change that much regardless of the character’s canon theme color. In fact, it takes over my perception of them. I cannot get away from this for the life of me. Sometimes I even pic…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay, here we go (wishing this RP luck to continue)
Marcel —- Edge of Deepwild
Something fluttered across Marcel’s face as he awoke. He sat up, a large slope of silvery dark grass waving with the creak of the wind.
Around him, he felt the slope fall off into the dark night, and he gripped onto the dirt around him, as an alert calm fell over him…[Read more]
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @anyone-interested
I updated. 😊 Don’t feel obligated to respond again, I just wanted to post it.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, the lore is my favorite part of smps. If you can find a good one where the lore isn’t too edgy or strange than it’s quite a experience. That’s cool! I got the hermitcraft season 9 world download awhile ago and explored it a bit. Ah man! I’d be happy to play some Minecraft with you sometime!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I kinda forgot about the art challenge, I might just be too busy and stressed for it. I’ll probably jump back in a couple prompts later.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks! Yeah it’s a favorite quote of mine lol. It’s from LDshadowlady in the life smp, same one I mentioned above to Ellette.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Maybe whoever wins becomes the next prompter and the next judge/one of the next judges, that seems like a fair deal.
- Load More
