@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m sorry you and your family have to grow through this, but I’m so glad your faith is growing! Her treatment being in state is definitely a blessing! I will continue to pray for your family and that she is able to heal. Thank you for the update!! 💕💕
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Good!! Yeah, that’s hard, but I’ll keep praying for y’all! 🩷
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
My apologies if I stop being as active all of a sudden. Posting anything makes me feel really sick. If you need me for something, you can still tag me
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae I am not submitting anything today. 😖 I really thought I could give you something, but I’m struggling with mental exhaustion/health issues and this thing just isn’t going to happen. I finished a sufficient chunk of the story and couldn’t bring myself to push the submit button. I enjoyed reading y’all’s stories and I hope you have fun!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I know you’ve already gotten a lot of replies, but I’d be happy to help you brainstorm later today! We can even coordinate being active at the same time if you want some back and forth brainstorming! :))
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost_journal
Ahh! I’m so sorry for not replying soon! The notification email got buried in my inbox! 😭
Anyway, it sounds like a really cool story!! It’s giving me Wingfeather Saga vibes, is that what inspired the concepts?? I would love to hear more about the characters and their personalities/backstories!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
We can also do that, but it’s a lot of people to tag 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin @jonas @whalekeeper @grcr @ellette-giselle @rae @the_lost-journal
Can we maybe just all subscribe to the topic so we don’t have to tag so many people every time?
Sara — Elderstrand w/ Group 1
Felicity scowled and stumbled back into the fray, her gaze set on one of the big machines.
Sara shook her head to clear it. What had been all…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae Expect mine to be posted at the literal last minute. I have a lot to do today and I can’t get this done right away. 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@rae Oops, I forgot about this. 🤦♀️ So I won’t be participating, but I will be hanging around to check out the entries!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
Marcel stumbled over to Sara and Felicity to fetch his staff. He held it in the crook of his bad arm and punched their shoulders with his other hand. “Nice job.”
They shared smiles for a split second. Marcel ran back into the fray. His hand…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sara—Elderstrand w/ Felicity, Group 1
“You okay?” the girl asked.
Sara nodded. She slid her arm under the girl’s shoulders and helped her lean against a nearby wall. “What are these things?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I think Marcel’s is dead; either we can say the feathers muffled it to death, or tearing off the iron kills the ironwalker because its body is sealed to the armor. This sounds rather morbid, now that I write it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin @jonas @rae @grcr @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
Sara — Elderstrand, w/ Group 1
Sara flinched as one of the machines threw the tall girl with white-blond hair against a building. Her head lolled to the side for a moment and then snapped up as the robot started walking toward her.
Sara steeled herself and rushed out from the alley. F…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
The Bible does repeatedly say how much God hates lies, and although there are certain situations where His people lie (and are possibly blessed for it?), nowhere in the Bible does it say “Lying is okay, if you’re doing it to save people.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Quick post to remind everyone and myself. I have to finish this tonight, otherwise it won’t get done. 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Wow. I just tagged myself instead of @whalekeeper because of copy-paste 😂 Sorry.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Sorry y’all, I might not be very active on the RP for the next week because I have a debate coming up, so feel free to toss Sara around wherever she needs to be.
Sara — Elderstrand, w/ Group 1
Silver music appeared in Sara’s vision as one of the strangers began playing on some…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle This is why I said I wasn’t certain whether or not I agreed with you because of those situations. I feel like lying goes against what God wants us to do as Christians, but I’m not sure what I would do in those scenarios.
- Load More
