@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Of course! Don’t feel ashamed to ask for prayer. No one’s life is perfect and we all have stuff going on.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@the_lost-journal I’ll be praying!!
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
One day, I hope to fly a million miles away. Where painful memories are far away, and the fresh beach breeze covers my dry skin. The sea would lap over me, tugging at my hair, and perhaps I would feel at home. The strangeness of my new world would comfort me from the horrors of the one past. I’d bring you with me if I could, but I’m not sure you…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Discussion question. What is the difference between a protagonist and a hero? What qualities do you like to see in a protagonist, and do you prefer them to be a ‘hero’ or nay?
I’mma throwing this out there because I like reading people’s responses. 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I give you the stamp of approval. 🏅 But you already know that, since rubberhose is my favorite.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
If you ever finish yours, I’d still like to see it! I now it’s too late for you to enter, but I’m very curious.
Honestly I think it revealed too much about one of my characters. And as you know, I am quite skittish to post such things. XD
Congrats, this topic rose in popularity again! I’m glad everyone is having fun! And this whole family…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Aaaand I shall cross my arms and back away from this, because I have roleplayed enough already.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
Without waiting for the group to disappear over the rooftops, Marcel ran at the ironwalker he had previously maimed.
His opponent horizontally sliced its broadsword. Marcel leapt onto the hilt and quickly stuck his hand into the elbow joint. As…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
In defense of the Irish, they were running toward a better armed enemy. They weren’t cowards. 😉
-
Power replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
The same wildness that would cause the Irish to break rank and then get ridden down by the patiently waiting English cavalry?
-
Power replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ah, poor lass. . . So horribly neglected. Thy brothers need some roguery injected into there spines. 😢
-
Power replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh hogwash. So you’re trying to telling me that your oh so knightly bros have never poked you, put you in a headlock, or jokingly threaten to plop something slimy, crawly, or moist upon thy personage?
-
Power replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
THAT WAS SO GOOD!!!
-
Power replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’M A GUY WITH SISTERS!!!!
She would have turned inside out, hit the roof, and had a hysterical conniption fit all at once!
-
Power replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!
95%
(It would have been 100% if Electro Duder had at the end had stuck something green and slimy on the girl neck!!!!)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Gotcha. I just meant I didn’t have much to say about the segment, but I still enjoyed reading it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Looks good! I don’t really see anything to fix 😊
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Okay we should probably head towards the river
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
Marcel doubled over to cough, and punched the wind elemental’s shoulder. It was the best way he could think of communicating friendship.
They had to find a way out of there. He got an idea, and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Last time I checked, your characters jumped onto the boat with Rina and the rebel NPCs to escape the city. Group 1 is reasonably far off inside the city, fighting. So you are not with our group. 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You’re good, lots of people are posting long sections. ;] No one minds at all, it helps to move things forward.
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/Group 1)
So many enemies still stood firm. But there was still hope to win, as long as everyone worked together.
Marcel took quick…[Read more]
- Load More

Prettyyy, this reminds me of when we last went to the beach and sitting alone over the water in the evening 😊
@whalekeeper
ty
ooh that sounds super nice 🙂
That’s really pretty. <3 I want to put it to music though I have no idea how.