@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Hugo
“Odd number of people.” Hugo settled onto the dark oak seat next to Victor. When he saw some of the students nervously covering their mouths as they mixed and matched substances, he took his scarf and pulled it over his freckled nose. His voice came out muffled. “Ah, you said… I want to guess. Is it corpse…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I should say spring. Where I am, you really only get an extended autumn and then switch right back to summer, so May just feels like summer.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
That’s what I was getting at. XD They have Christmas stuff even in early summer.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
*Slides in* Do you go to Hobby Lobby often?
-
whaley replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Wait, you commented with your email already? Slay
-
whaley replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
😆 <3<3 Ideas are my bread and butter, sister. (Well, the writing part? Eehhhhhh not so much but who can blame me am I right?)
I will be on here for the next couple hours while I plot a little thingy on the family computer. This is my time to do that while the house goes dark. My email will be on my profile during that time,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Ok thank you!!
I was thinking there needed to be more family interaction too. I’m glad you caught that. Is there a certain spot on the book that you think those types of scenes would fit best? (If not, that’s fine)
Ok yes!! I will for sure do that! It will be fun for me to take time to flesh out the characters individually…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Thank you girls so much for reading through my book and supporting me!! 💕💕 I so so so appreciate you! ❤️
Your comments have given me a lot more confidence in the plot and characters, which I definitely needed going into a third draft.
Are there any scenes you’d like to see added? Or characters you’d like to see mor…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Hey giiirrl. :] I’d love to brainstorm with you. I’m going out for lunch right now but I’ll be back home in a couple hours and we can exchange emails!
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Yeeaah, I’ve been bad with the roleplays too. I’ve been busy, I suppose. Stay-at-home vacation with the family and getting together with friends before they go to college.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Happy birthday!!! That sounds like a super cool outing. I love exploring shops on vacation or whatever, and doing it on a birthday sounds even more fun.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Oof I have to think about this.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Do you want feedback on here or through gmail? (Either’s fine)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Awesome, thank you so much!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I’m so glad it went well!!!! Happy Birthday, by the way!
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Also, apparently I haven’t shared the mock cover yet!! (At least in this forum) Here it is! (At the end of the story XD)

-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Also…
Look! I found little Hallie!! 🥰

-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @grcr @smiley @keilah-h @theshadow
Ok guys… 👀 I know it’s a lot to read, but I’m dropping the last 6 chapters!! Enjoyyyy! And then give me alllll the feedback! I’m planning to finally start on the official third draft soon.
Chapter 27
Hallie rolled onto her back and let out a sigh, staring at the dark ceiling…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Girllll, you’re so sweetttt 🥹 Thank you so much!! Your comments mean so much and are one of the reasons I keep on going with this book bc I know there will other people out there who will like it just as much 😭🥰❤️
OMC GUYS GUYS GUYSSSSS
I FOUND A SONG FOR EASTONIt’s “Cars and Phones” by David Dunn
It almost made me cry but…
- Load More
