@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Erm, I’m not sure, is there one that would be easier for you?
If not, I feel like doing their real names for the sake of simplicity makes the most sense, but I’d be fine with either!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, I feel ya😂 took me forever to narrow it down to those pairs!
And no they don’t have to be human, duckromance works for me😆
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed
Ooh, I understand. M’kay, so I cannot write a book without a dual POV, lol, I think it’s impossible for me at this point. XD
When I first started writing from a dual POV, I gave each POV a chapter, but as I starting writing better stories, I noticed that I was adding unnecessary stuff to the chapters, just to make them lon…[Read more] -
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks! I’m looking forward to meeting yours!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@everyone
Okay! So I’ve finally decided on which charries to put in here, so without further ado…
First couple! Nazyrin
Zyrin: he is tall with pale skin, blue eyes and dark hair. He’ll probably be wearing medieval style clothing. From his chest emanates an icy blue glow called Essence. His personality is reserved and cautious but fiercely…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@everyone
Okay! So I’ve finally decided on which charries to put in here, so without further ado…
First couple! Nazyrin
Zyrin: he is tall with pale skin, blue eyes and dark hair. He’ll probably be wearing medieval style clothing From his chest emanates an icy blue glow called Essence. His personality is reserved and cautious but fiercely…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Any tips for writing serious characters? in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
Lol my bad, I’m not correcting you! I’m saying a character can have an aura of seriousness and be hiding something, like you said, but they can also be completely honest if the author wants to go in that route. It’s really up to the person.
-
whaley replied to the topic Any tips for writing serious characters? in the forum Characters 2 years, 3 months ago
This might be more of a side thread, but it also helps to know how aware the character is of their own seriousness, and how aware they allow others to be when that seriousness pops up.
For example, the chewing-lip-denial @rae just mentioned suggests the character doesn’t know they are expressive in the first place, or it suggests the character…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
XD thank you! I’ve been trying really hard to make the dialogue realistic so I’m glad to hear you say that!
Thank you! XD
Thanks! <3<3
Not being active isn’t something to apologize for girl!! I don’t want you to be a internet addict lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Oof that reminds me, Marcel needs a tux 😅
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
hehe
Violet
The girl stepped back, still reserved. “Violet. Robotics engineer and programmer. Here on a temporary scholarship trip.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
It sounds ridiculous, but this group of characters are named Rose, Violet and Daisy 🤣🤣 Creative ingenuity right there. Y’all should take notes.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Fyi she belongs to a mystery story. So she and the rest of her cast are very thorough when it comes to evidence/justice/whatever. ;]
Violet
“It means bringing you to justice for being irresponsible.” Violet raised an eyebrow, and held up the robot. “And I have the evidence to prove you guilty.”
Gage twisted its head around with a mel…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Aw, I like little robot companions! They’re always so cute.
I redesigned her but forgot Gage existed for a while 😂 Originally he was a knockoff of Wall-e, which I won’t hold against my six-year-old self. Wall-e is an amazing movie.
Violet
Violet cocked her head. “And at how many inconvenient times have you scratched that itch?”
When the g…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Coolsies 😛
Violet
“Gage, record.”
The robot’s eyes spun, clicking, and gazed sightlessly at the surrounding lawnscape.
“The experiment was a positive until power failed.” Violet bowed her head, hair falling over her chest. “We’ll try tomorrow. But at least, for now, we can get some key lime pie or something. Forgo any further advan…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Same thing here! I’ve been told to play sports and I’ve made… interesting attempts XD You may have been grumpy, Loops, but I’ve always been the player who was too busy watching a butterfly to notice an incoming ball.
And I mean that seriously, by the way. That exact scenario happened to me twice.
*Watches…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
I knowww, but I still love ittt 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
…y’all should play volleyball… just sayin’…
Height’s always helpful in that sport… XD I don’t exactly have the height, I’m only 5’ 6’’, but I’m working on my vertical >:]
Easton
He laughed. “I can’t be as specific, but yeah, we’ve been here for a few days.”
They fell into another awkward lull that Easton…[Read more]
- Load More
