@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
My drawings are super stylized so I don’t think I’m qualified XD But for me it helps to find a reference picture that looks much different from my normal style, and draw it/trace over it until I understand the proportions. For me the reference is anime or realism. After that, I return to my own art with a willingness to exp…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Violet
Violet swiftly slipped the knife from Alpha’s grasp, ignoring his surprised exclamation. She held it up to her eye and stroked the blade. “Either this is an alien element, or the tech is well cloaked.”
Alpha grinned.
An incredibly soft expression remained on Violet’s face, despite the blade two millimeters from her nose. She han…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeeessss! I was so worried it wouldn’t look as I envisioned, but I’m glad it worked out 🥰❤️
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Loops Loops I made something too!! 😀

They can be morbidly fascinated with fire together :] I was working on this weeks back, but wasn’t happy with it until now. It’s definitely a different style but I like both our versions. Hope you like it ❤️🔥
*Poofs away*
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
And a meme for an unknown character who is mysteriously rising from the shadows.

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h You are responsible for this

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
YYAAAASSSS y’all.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Okay sweet! I like your charries!
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 3 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
Aw man, I wish I could have replied sooner before the others replied because I did a persuasive speech along the lines of this topic for school this past year. XD Oh well, lol. But if you want to do deeper research into this, I highly suggest the Answer in Genesis website. They’ve got some great stuff that I’ve used in the past. -
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
XD yes that’s so Dante
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 3 months ago
Aw man if I had only waited like a little longer to do my assignment I could have included yours! XD thanks anyways!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 3 months ago
Thanks guys! I only needed three so that will due 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 3 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic Anyone want to provide an opinion for my school assignment? in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 3 months ago
@looylin @whalekeeper @princesachronicle22 @smiley @hybridlore @esther-c @freed_and_redeemed
Helllllo
I need responses from friends and family members for a discussion post for my environmental science class. ANyways, I don’t really want to bug my family but I will if I don’t find something that works here LOL
Thanks if you do contribute…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Lol, definitely no pressure. Sports are not for everyone. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Summer Bible Reading in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 3 months ago
This looks cool! I would participate, but I’m already in the middle of a different Bible reading plan and don’t want to overwhelm myself.
- Load More

