@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh and both of the arcs you are seeing here are deeeeefinetly not a reflection of the author lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @loopylin @theloonyone
Guys I have a snippet… I think this one might actually make it into the final cut XD
Also this is a comic outline. So you’ll see notes, sorry for the confusion. There’s some things that I can draw but can’t put into words so I have to use notes to myself for how I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 3 months ago
Returning to finish this before anything else.
wanna try to guess, or should I just tell you??
Uh… Crosshair? I’m not sure. It’s probably a Star Wars character.
The songs are separated basing on the the two sides to him. Try to guess what they are:
First half: Either has a specialized skill, or has a job looked down upon or contr…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I can’t get away with anything with you around, can I?
Hahahaha nope. So don’t even try.
Alright… but only if you remember to feed yourself and drink water, for the sake of your health, not just the aesthetic. ❤️
O.O That was creepy. For a second I thought you my irl friend because that’s exactly what she tells me. *Sweats up a storm*…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
OI. I have the same problem with side characters XD
And thank you. I will sick with laying the sketch over colors, unless my heart (✨❤️✨) tells me otherwise.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yes. His name is Griffin Ziegler, he has a red and yellow scarf, and he is very chill and good with kids. I scrolled through 145 pages to find that information, mostly out of curiosity, since I created him myself XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Fuuunnnnn!!
But yeah, it’ll be a similar situation for me, I don’t think I’ll be back until like the 23rd
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @theshadow @theducktator
And I think that was everyone.
Okay! Well in that case we can probably start RPing! I’ll try to write one within the next few days, but after that I’m leaving on vacation for a while, leaving this friday is the current plan. But y’all are welcome to continue or RP first!
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I’m not against trying, but I do think it’d be better if we just kept it HF.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@anyone
So is that everyone who was planning on introducing their characters?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Awwww, they all seem so cute! 🤩
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, I’m not that familiar with steampunk too, but it sounds fun, lol.
Yeahhh, I’m not sure how we could mix those two together. It’d end up being very interesting though! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
In some sense, it was more book accurate. But the family shows no sign of being Christian, and the Christian sounding advice there mom gives them is cut out. And there’s the scene they added before Meg dies where Jo says “Jo’s will be done” when her sister questions if death is God’s will. I can’t think about the movie the s…
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
Just watched Legend of Hei, and it was super cute. I recommend, barring a few words of language if that’s not your thing.
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 is presumably gone for good, and her last words are, and I quote:
“Poo lol”
Like I’m sorry, I miss her as much as the next person (come back!!), but I can’t help finding this absolutely hilarious 🤣🤣 I need to be careful about my posts, because any of them could be my last word. It’s a matter of legacy 🥺
Godly, you need to fix… -
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Btw, seriously not to change the subject, but I threw down an adult man. Like, on Tuesday. A complete stranger.
Okay, it was Jiu Jitsu practice, but it was still cool. I can’t wait to power-throw more people XDXD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
*Watches casually while eating forbidden chips and pop*
You girls are both awesome and will continue to be awesome by definition even when life gets hard. So. Take it from me.
Definitely doesn’t reflect on their author’s character or anything
Tsk tsk tsk, I love your chill style. And you don’t have to make it super emotional for people to lik…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
❤️
I mean… If we’re sharing art abominations… (Actually that is a fun topic.) I’m sure stick figures aren’t that bad 😚
Well, thank you 🙃 *bows* I think I wanted to have an original style instead of anime, but since I’d never drawn many humans before, all I carried through was the soul of my intentions, through…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@looplylin
Oh no lol!
Yeah I do the two stories thing too! I have a slice of life dystopian that’s Farley lighthearted despite the painful stuff that happens, then I have a psychological thriller. lol.
Yep… definitely not a reflection of the author…
XD I’m like that too. I’m super emotional so my stories are super emotional.
I write…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Thank you so much! 🥰
I’m using medibang paint with stabilizing at like 48%. It’s great! I don’t think I could get that style of line art with any other program (Except maybe photoshop.) So yeah my pen did not make those perfect movements 😂
- Load More

Oh that’s hilarious!!!!!!
I MISS HER SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! how could she just leave?!?! *cries*
Ikr? 😂😥 I’m sure she has irl responsibilities to deal with. I know she’s graduated highschool so if I had to guess, she’s doing cool adult stuff that takes up all her time lol.
This is kinda dubious of me, but I know her gmail acount through a document she shared.. not that I would ever contact her because that would be annoying. But it’s worth knowing I guess if the website crashes.