@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
(Sorry I took forever to reply!! Life has been busy and I’m doing the King’s Daughters’ Writing Camp this month)
Lukas
Lukas bit his lip, his gaze roaming the ground as if searching for an answer in the dirt. “W-well, I don’t think H-He’d just stop listening…” he wet his lips. “B-but I can pray for you if-if you want.”…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Alriiight, Chapter 1. Please tell me if you get overwhelmed with all the feedback, because if that happens, I will gladly pause.
Her father wouldn’t meet her eyes. And in that instant she knew.
Her father didn’t love her.
Sooo I get this weird feeling about Nico. I’m not entirely convinced he doesn’t love them, nor do I kno…[Read more]
-
Enid posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Will be gone at camp until maybe Monday, won’t update much if at all until then ;]
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I might have art soon >:]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hehe I am waiting for Lois to make his move.
The only part that I didn’t already get was if Seb had knocked them unconscious or just made their brains all fuzzy.
Yep, their brains are just super fuzzy and happy rn 🙂 The idea is for them to do something that generically expresses happiness, like dancing or laughing.
Thanks for e…
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I have to leave for camp soon, see ya there
what is that pfp
It is a character from a hilarious show; Loopy exposed me to it. Gravity Falls.
Sebastian
When Seb flickered his eyes open, everything blurred at the edges like in a mirage. Something – a hand? – lay on his chest.
“L – Com… Comish…” He rubbed his eye with his chubby fist.…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @theducktator @theshadow @rae
Sooo sorry it’s taken me so long 😅😅😅
But I will try to RP today, I can’t this morning since I have a practice, but I’ll be free later this afternoon
-
Enid replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
If you want to show a sacrifice, I don’t think that’s inherently melodramatic 😊 It only becomes melodrama if you become blinded to story mechanics and the reader’s perspective in everything. Drama is fine as long as you can see everything from a bird’s eye view, and you seem to be a pretty practical person so far XD
-
Enid replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I have to say, you are definitely improving your skills 👌
-
Enid replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Really?!?!
Yep!! XD
Ooh, that’s a good point!!! My thought process was just that Kaden and Sevryn didn’t realize how the oath would affect them.
Both ways work well!! Whatever makes more sense to you; I’m just throwing random ideas to help you brainstorm 😉
Question…why is this a problem?
I think what Jonas was mention…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hehe. They might find themselves dancing generically when they wake up too.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I knooow it’s been vague, I’m sorry 😆 Teleportation just didn’t fit for him anymore. You guys deserve an explanation if I’m going to do this any longer.
Every person has a form called a lovedream, which is an exaggerated, fantastical version of their perceived identity. Or who they want to be. For example, Hugo’s lovedream looks lik…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic How dark is too dark? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s all about why the darkness is there. Top questions when reading something dark: Is this melodramatic? If so, what does that say about the writer’s reasons for including it? What practical reason does the writer have for including it, if at all?
Tbh I see no problem with big bombs in a story, I have one in my project. It’s a magic…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
I want to help a little bit more since you appreciated my help before! 😋 So I mostly had the same thoughts as Jonas. The greatest enjoyment I got from the prologue was the twist from ‘we’re doing this to save the baby’ to ‘what’s this baby doing here?’ That was great.
I only have a couple extra notes.
Please, Jesus, save my son, he begged, ref…
-
Enid replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww that’s so sweet of you! 🥰 I’m honored to be called out in the acknowledgements, thank you so much!!
-
Enid changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Teleportation is no longer something Seb can do. I realized it isn’t true to his character, more so when he gets older. Umm since he could teleport earlier in this roleplay, we can say he was given a 24 hour teleportation ability to get to the school. 👍
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Marcel
The other boy shrugged. “I don’t care as long as I’m not there for the romance part.”
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Hey I wrote additional stuff if this helps 😛
Marcel
Before Lois could react, Marcel broke down into soft chuckles. “Nah… everyone’s a fool. Hey. If you think a romantic skyline would do the job -“
A business venture suddenly occurred to him. He positioned his body to block the other students from sight, as if selling somethi…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae Hey his face is really natural!
- Load More
