@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh lol I have that on my pyromaniac playlist XD Speaking of, I should pull that up for Loops if she wants it.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Tell me if you want to share some of the scenes?
Wow I don’t think anyone’s asked me that XD I don’t share a lot of my stuff as you know, but sure, I’ll keep you in mind! ❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s beautiful!!! 🎉🎉🥰
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Of course I answered! I love questions like this one.
OHHH I love this. It’s like this whole tragic maze you’ve thrown your characters into that can only end angsty. totally on board. XD Tell me if you want to share some of the scenes?
Yw!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you! It’s Zuko.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Them accidentally opening your bathroom door?
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
This definitely sounds like something that might happen down the road for my fictional relationship. Thanks for sharing; I feel so bad for her 🙁
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yahoo, you answered! :]
I hadn’t thought about how an expected lifespan wouldn’t be sad irl, but you have a point. The MC is immortal, so what you said kind of applies. I think the difference here is that he isn’t immortal in the traditional sense, and he has the mental capacity of a human. If I had to describe his…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Eee!! Makes me so excited!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I think it depends on the person, their maturity level, and how they grieve.
I know there’s some people who would spend a large amount of the time asking why the universe/god/idk your worldbuilding allows for such terrible things to happen. They could miss out on the times with that person because they are overcome with…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s so official! It reminds me of a few missionary biographies I read back in the day. The title font is great for the genre.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s kind of like a gradual friendship. You don’t realize you’ve been spending so much time with them up till a certain point. Then, “oh shoot, why did I do this to myself…”
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
…I guess nobody saw my post :- Maybe tags will help!
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @livingwoodchronicles @esther-c @rae @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @elishavete-pidyon @theducktator @ellette-giselle @theshadow @linus-smallprint @godlyfantasy12
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Girlllll… It looks so gooddd!!!! 🤩 Did you design this yourself??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Much better!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed
I have another snippet! This scene is like my new comfort scene. It gives me warm fuzzies inside.
(Set just after Tauren and Lesli exit into the outside world, and have relaxed a little)
Tauren watches the water ripple, blurring his reflection into itself. A couple small fish flit through the water.…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Lol idk why it took me so long to realize with your dragon people!
Is it a clone wars and wings of fire mashup fanfic series??
Or not? I just realized that could be. Youve probably told me what it was before anyways 😅
- Load More

