@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther started the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Before I pose my question, I just want to let everyone know that this isn’t a forum topic to discuss if preachiness should exist at all in our stories or how we should present God and the Gospel through our stories. I’m simply asking what I’ll write below and don’t want to have any debates on here. Thanks guys. 🙂
I’ve recently been finding m…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah I don’t want to talk about this anymore, Ellette clearly doesn’t want to discuss it 😅
it’s Ellette’s story, and she can do whatever she wants
I agree. LTBL is fine, the marriage bit is just a part of it anyway.
I think what I’m trying to ask, is what don’t you agree with in what we’ve said and why don’t you believe it? I’m not trying to be…
-
MineralizedWritings and
Keilah H. are now friends 2 years, 1 month ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
👀👀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m sorry for barging in like this. But relationships can literally die over this.
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@savannah_grace2009 @ellette-giselle
I’m not here for critique. I’m just here bc this is an interesting discussion, and I know a friend of a friend who’s getting married soon so it’s on my mind.
Whether or not the marriage lasts, it’s important to have a healthy relationship with your partner. If the marriage lasts but it is a bad relations…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok thanks! I’l do my best!
Jonathan Ledger
Age:42
Personality:
Jonathan has seen a lot in his life, but he hides it well behind his smile. His past is messy and it’s his motivation for helping other people. He just wants to see people in need get the life they deserve. He has a bright smile when he’s happy, but otherwise…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Can I give the next description?
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks!! < 3
Don’t worry I already sent freedom way too many pictures while I was drawing it 😝
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I would if I could! But life is pretty busy right now and since sci-fi’s not my genre, I don’t really feel qualified to give good feedback. 😅
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@Loopylin @whalekeeper @smiley @highscribeofaetherium (Sorry I can’t remember who here is a marvel nerd!) @anyone else
Are pics back up?!
Well, we’ll see if it works.
I did this drawing of Steve and Toney awhile ago and I’ve been waiting to post it.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I gasped out loud when you said that 😮 Oh no… I’m so sorry I came off that way! I replied quickly because I had to leave for class, and didn’t think through what I sounded like.
It’s ok! I’m glad we got it cleared up lol.
Wingfeather is nostalgic for me in some ways, but I will never say it is a masterpiece of writing. It kind of si…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
If your friend’s dad doesn’t, we have a rawhide hat with real rattlesnake skin band and I think an eagles feather in our house, plus a real civil war era sword! Give him some glasses and we have Mundy plus sword!!!!!! Double cool!
Hehe I doubt he would wear something like that, he’s a very solemn man. Which makes the mental image funnier &#x…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sounds good with me, thanks for letting me run my mouth off lol
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
(and I hope y’all don’t mind me jumping in here :p)
That’s okay :-p
I’ve heard Tolkien didn’t like allegories. Here is a quote I’ve seen multiple times (correct me if it’s fake, I’ve just seen it often):
“I cordially dislike allegory in all its manifestations, and always have done so since I grew old and wary enough to de…[Read more]
- Load More

