@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Wow, her hand on the bow is perfect.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Wow those look so good! The gloved hands look kinda hard!
Do you play hollow knight? I’ve heard great things about it.
-
whaley posted an update 2 years ago
If you see this, what is your favorite drink? And why?
I love anything dairy-based, my tea is basically hot cream. I cannot last a week without milk, which is ironic because I will probably develop an intolerance to dairy when I am older. *begins to cry* -
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Does this make sense to anyone else? :’) I hope it does.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I think you misunderstood what I asked, but this works too 🙂
What does it hurt you to take a few steps in the opposite direction of the world?
What if we step too far into the other extreme? I believe another extreme exists. I agree, men and women are literally different, but there are so many nuances in every person. That’s k…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @anyone
Cartoon drawing practice! Did this for a couple hours. I used a bunch of different references.

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I like it! 😊 It looks familiar but I can’t remember what I’m thinking of
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Why can’t a woman fight for a man? Not out of *superiority* (snotbagishness), but out of love for a fellow bearer of the image of God (aka human)?
*Nods in agreement* But to take it further, are there other reasons for a man or woman to act outside of those norms?
Now let me go get that charger before I disappear…
*Taps the screen* You ali…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I have a female protagonist, Barnes, and she is a huge leader and fighter. There is a huuuuuge maternal dominance in the story, and the main protagonist would not exist otherwise. Because Barnes is not misusing her power and she has good reason to be a more physically dominant being, I don’t think she is a bad person. She’s largely a victim of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @theshadow @loopylin
Thanks for the thoughts!
N u a n c e, lol.
I truly wish there was some way to objectively judge every action. It seems like everything depends on the spiritual aspect rather than the physical, but I’ve learned to find it comforting.
God…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I starting drawing him digitally, but something about the pen saturation ruined it :'( I was sad. I’m going to traditionally draw him soon.
I’ve worked on the planks though. ;P
-
whaley replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Tlc & mcu crossover fic in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
This Smiley ramble was completely out of the blue, and I could not stop cackling 🤣<3
I will have to read The Lunar Chronicles, I keep hearing good things about it.
Whaley great job with the working out, but seriously girl!! ake sure you’re drinking water!!! *does an evil glare to everyone who’s posted writing on there*
I have been drinking, I pro…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I like writing guys best too. lol.
Yes, a group of misfit dudes is so good. It’s like, the comfort food of fiction. 🥹
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
uhh barely
😭😭😭
Jkjk
Min I’m so sorry I haven’t been active at all lately, I went on a trip with my family a few weeks ago out to Idaho and it was soooo fun but now I’m trying to catch up with all the school I missed lol 😭😭 I’ve missed you so much!! How are you doing?
Pls don’t ever apologize! I’m just happy t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
That’s an extremely blatant example. I’m more interested in the possible nuances. But it gets the point across.
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I’m moving a discussion I started into this thread. It’s kind of related.
Basically, how far are you willing to disregard gender norms in stories, specifically tropes? For an extreme example, switching a “damsel in distress” for a “man in distress.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh okay, I’ll take it to another thread. Lemme figure it out.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
😠 Yeah you better run
XD jkjk
I know you said you like Gimli more in the movies which is totally fine. I like almost all the characters from the books the same as I like them in the movies. Exception being Faramir because book Faramir was a totally different person.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Even if I don’t use it here, my favorite trope is just a bunch of guys being an unlikely team. Which Keilah probably agrees with. 😂
- Load More

Maybe a frozen caramel macchiato, but I almost never get those, so I’ll say tea. I drink a lot of tea, of many varieties. My favorites are Constant Comment, and peppermint. My tea addiction is the only reason I’m not super dehydrated, because I don’t drink much water. 😅
I don’t like milk plain, but I like chocolate milk, and I put milk in coffee…[Read more]
Probably Apple Cider????? I’ve only had soda once, so I barely remember what it tasted like, same with root beer. I like lemonade, if its done right. Picky about teas, never had coffee. Seltzer is pretty great, if you ignore how the flavors taste nothing like what they say they are. Our water in well water, so it tastes almost sweet, and I like…[Read more]
Also, Whaley, try raw milk if you get an allergy. Raw milk has good probiotics that help the gut. I have been allergic since I was a baby, and now, I can drink cow’s milk. I honestly had never had an ice cream cone until this sumer, and never knew the taste of cow’s milk until probably end of July?
Hot chocolate, chocolate chai, and chocolate soda.
Because chocolate.
CHOCOLATE CHAI IS A THING??? WHY DID I NOT KNOW THIS.
Fruit juice. Any kind except orange juice. and why? Because I just love fruit.🧃
I’m curious. Why not orange juice?
Euuuuughhhhh… because orange juice is just… I don’t even know. I’m just not fond of it. I’ve got to be, like, sad to drink it. 🍊