@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
What was the biblical Pharaoh’s fatal flaw?
He was in de-Nile. *ba-dum tssh*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
He’s the patron angel of childhood, both good and bad I guess 👀
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Gasp, I know someone with two dogs named Winnifred and Watson.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@rae Soooo is there something specific you want to do?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I will figure it out soon.
@koshka @loopylin @ellette-giselle
Marcel
After floating to their classroom, the children begged Marcel to stay for snacktime. Ms. Charles was more than happy to oblige them, and the boy crouched upon one of the lily pads, chewing absently on a graham cracker.
The students from the basement stopped by, and…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Welp… turns out my characters are going to Italy!!!
I had a totally different plot planned for this story, but after some brainstorming, I’ve come up with a plot that is ten times better!! The only problem is… I’ve never been to Italy…. I’ve been doing some research on customs and culture, but there’s nothing like hearing firsthand experience. H…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Yeah kp for three years I don’t think you have one we haven’t seen XD Except maybe you’re fantasy characters. I can’t really remember what Fin looks like too well anyways so It’s ok. If everyone else is on board then who cares lol
Btw I love the new pfp XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Fair 😂😂 I just don’t like yogurt 🤪
Also, I know braces hurt, but in the end it will be worth it!! I had braces for two years, but when I got them off, my smile looked so much better!
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yogurt?? 😖
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
@everyone @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint
I feel like maybe we should have freedom post a pic of Fun because some of us here have seen his face claims and some haven’t, which is kinda unfair? Anyone else have thoughts?
-
Esther posted an update 2 years ago
*that feeling when you totally revamp the plot of a struggling story idea but now have figured out why you didn’t like it before and are now totally in love with it*
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
I could not ignore how cute those cartoons turned out!! 🥰 Love them!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I subscribed to this topic so I keep getting notifs 🤪
But this is an interesting conversation. I think I can agree with both points you ladies are making.
Yes, men and women have roles predetermined by God. I’m not going to marry some guy who relies solely on me to protect and provide for our family. (Nothing against stay-at-home dads, but you k…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
My brother would most certainly not be smiling. He’d be saying, “What the heck are you doing?”
Lol XDXD I get that. The brother would think she’s crazy at first and he’d be scared for her, but it’s still a gesture of love.
If she was going to go with him, at all, she should go as a nurse or something and work behind battle lines…
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Of course, in the best scenario. Do you see how going with him represents victory over her fear? Can you imagine the smile on her brother’s face when she insists on doing everything he has to do, right alongside him? Even if it isn’t the best thing that could have happened?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings
Oh yes, it’s totally nostalgia XD But you might like it because it has the mystery of happening underground in mines. The deeper you go, the stranger things get, and the melancholy of a lost world keeps popping up in the music or background art. It is very immersive. -
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Yes, staying home and giving support would be best in a perfect world. I totally get that. But it’s all about Bonnie’s mindset, WHY is she doing this?
Bonnie hides behind all the traditional supportive things because those are the safe things, everyone expects you to do them and her brother has a hard time believing it’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
yw!
Ig it’s kinda nostalgic for you. I only play minecraft rn but I want to branch out someday.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
They are better than what I can do, at present. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you! The hands are a learning curve, but much easier than realistic hands.
Yuussss I play Hollow Knight, it was my first video game. <3 I could say a lot about how awesome it is. The combat and storytelling are the best part.
- Load More

Which story idea was that? ;D
Haha, it was the one with Audrey and Clayton. It was gonna be more of an action based story centered around Audrey and Miles (her dad), but I’ve decided that slice-of-life/romance contemporary is more my niche, so that’s what it’s become. 😁
Awesome!! 😁
ESTHER!!! HIIIII
I’ve missed youuuu <3
How are you?!?!
Hey Saraaaa!!!! 👋 I’ve missed you too! I was literally just thinking about messaging you the other day. 😄
I’m doing good! We’ve been on Thanksgiving break all week, so that’s been super nice. 😎 It gave me time to catch up on some schoolwork without falling further behind. I’ve also been pretty consistent with running three times a week for the p…[Read more]
Oh that’s so funnyyyy!
I love Thanksgiving break lolll
Ohhh yes I love running! I have a treadmill in the garage that I use now that its too cold, I need to get back into it now that volleyball’s over!
I’m excited for Christmas too, and yesss I need to buy presents because I always procrastinate soooo baddd
Oh nooo I’m sorry! That’s always so…[Read more]
Ohhh, I want a treadmill so baddd! I’ve had to have Mom take me to the gym, which isn’t bad, it’s literally three minutes down the road, but it’d be nice to have something right at home, ya know?
Lolll 😝
Definitely 😣😂 (Oh my goodness, for realll 🤣)
Oh that’s awesome!! I’m so happy for you Sara!! 🙌🏻 Yeah, I understand that. Keep on keeping on,…[Read more]
I wish we had a gym near where I live…the closed gym is like 30 minutes away lol
Thank you so much 💕💗💗
It’s snowing here tooooo!
I think we’re going to decorate pretty soon, not really sure when but always sometime after thanksgiving!!!
Aw man, that’s not fun 🥴
Yay! Ours isn’t sticking though. 😢
So fun!! I love it!!