-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy
Yay! Good job! That’s a lot!
I edited and wrote, bringing myself to around a grand total oooooffff……….119!!!!!!! *audience claps* *bows*
Yeah, I know it’s not that much, but yay editing. I’m changing quite a bit around, so what’s done is done. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy
I’m joining for the remainder of the time. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
I also like the animal version of Robin Hood, where Robin Hood is a fox and Prince John is a lion. That’s one of my favorites; and along those lines, The Emperor’s New Groove. Oh, Kronk. That one never gets old.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy I edited through 1363 words. Not wrote, edited. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus I’m here!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd @timothy-young @mark-kamibayaI love the How To Train Your Dragon movies so much, though I can’t decide between the first and second. Probably the first for its in-depth characters and music. Thanks John Powell! And the Princess Bride. You can never go wrong there. ;p
But my favorite movie? I have way too many…
Lord of the Rings and…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@ingridrd @timothy-young I love the How To Train Your Dragon movies so much, though I can’t decide between the first and second. Probably the first for its in-depth characters and music. Thanks John Powell! And the Princess Bride. You can never go wrong there. ;p
But my favorite movie? I have way too many…
Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit…[Read more] -
ClaireC replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Ahh, @gretald, Me too! 🙂 @rebelutoinary
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Ahh, @gretald, Me too! 🙂 @rebelutionary
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Ahh, @gretald, Me too! 🙂 @rebulutionary
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@sleepwalkingMK, ooooo! Romania. We served as missionaries in Papua New Guinea! 🙂
Welcome to the forum! 🙂
BTW, tag my sister, HeatherC, on Revive. Tell her you met her Very Annoying Sibling! 🙂 -
ClaireC replied to the topic Hi. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@sleepwalkingMK, ooooo! Romania. We served as missionaries in Papua New Guinea! 🙂
Welcome to the forum! 🙂 -
ClaireC replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejay, I’m so sorry, I haven’t read them! 🙁 Would you recommend them?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h, Houston, Texas. “Everything’s bigger in Texas!”
-
Snapper replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejay I’m afraid I can’t help you here. I haven’t had read those yet. Sorry…
-
ClaireC replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
New set!
1. I love singing
2. I’m half American, half Australian
3. I have no brothers
I think some of you know the answers to this… 🙂 -
ClaireC replied to the topic Good Morning (in all the ways at once I suppose:)) in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@rebelutionary, well, I don’t think we’ve been to the same places, but probably a similar number. I’ve been traveling since I was one week old, and lived or visited across the globe. God created an incredible planet! I’m very thankful for the opportunities He’s given me over the course of my life. 🙂 By the way, despite the fact that I live in…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
*bows* Thank you. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield
Snacks are always important. I took a break to get cookies as well, so I guess we’re even. :p
I wrote 1,809 words. No, I’m not kidding. Don’t ask how I did that because I have no idea. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Aaaaannd I’m still here. Ready for another round. On your marks, get set, write on!
- Load More
