-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aella @winter-rose And now its my turn to take a break. My work for the past long time was 966 words for one story and a few pages edited for my other work. Thanks!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aella Great! We’ve certainly got a lot of people writing right now, don’t we? 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Great! I’m editing! And Good luck! @Jess
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess I’m still here.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose @aella
I’ll be doing some editing and maybe a little bit of writing for my next novel. -
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Thanks everyone! We’s very pleased, precious. Ye-es. *Gollum* Wait a sec…dragons don’t make those sounds. *blasts fireworks into the sky* That’s better. 😀
@overcomer @sleepwalkingMK @daeus @spradlin @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @aella (Don’t worry. I think I’m being too evil on it. Red is all over the paper. It must be my writer’s instinct. I…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Thanks everyone! We’s very pleased, precious. Ye-es. *Gollum* Wait a sec…dragons don’t make those sounds. *blasts fireworks into the sky* That’s better. 😀
@overcomer @sleepwalkingMK @daeus @spradlin @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @aella (Don’t worry. I think I’m being too evil on it. Red is all over the paper. It must be my writer’s instinct. I…[Read more] -
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yay! *squealing sounds of jubilation* Ooooh, 11 Times New Roman font… quadruple congratulations! You’re making me just a slight bit jealous… I write in 12 or even 14 to make myself feel like I wrote more xD
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yay! *squealing sounds of jubilation* Ooooh, 11 Times New Roman font… quadruple congratulations! Ooooh, you’re making me just a slight bit jealous… I write in 12 or even 14 to make myself feel like I wrote more xD
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@gretald Thanks for the dares! I’ll try both. The ice cream one will be quite unpredictable (but that’s the best kind of story, right? 😉
@hannah-krynicki Thanks for the dares 😀 They’re so interesting, I think I’ll do both. I like that last one a lot 🙂 -
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hey guys! I need some ideas for short stories, so may I have a few dares? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Villain Reveal in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 11 months ago
*hands you napkin* *Sigh* Orcs…
Cha-ching! Good luck with whatever you decide!
@warrioroftherealm -
Snapper replied to the topic Villain Reveal in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 11 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Maybe they end up capturing an orc and he spills the beans?
Personally, I like to reveal information in italics. By that I mean: journal entries, flashback and chapters not based on the main character.
Oh! *jumps up excitedly* Maybe the MC’s intercept a message from Villain to orcs and they figure it out somehow? -
Snapper replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@Christi-eaton You’ve got to do what you’ve got to do. Besides, after we defend ourselves and your plot is destroyed, us forum folks can snack on roasted beans.
@the-bean 😀 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@the-bean
@Brandon-miller The Bean is right, you know. Beans hurt when they gain momentum from a couple thousand feet up in the sky. They’ve been known to destroy homes. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Alrighty! Great Job today!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Okay, I’ll be doing some character mapping and maybe some story planning, but I’ll be here. @bluejay @kate-flournoy @daeus @winter-rose
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejay @anyone else I should be around in about 30 minutes.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@all y’all Dinner sounds good. I’ll be back momentarily.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Come on in!
- Load More
