-
Snapper replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I’m totally going to do something like that. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl Progress is always better than a step nowhere, right?
*bows* Glad to be of service. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl I’ve finished my poem, and the editing of it, so I’m going to stop now. How’d you do?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl I full heartedly agree. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Coolio, thanks for writing!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl Great!I forgot to mention, that whenever we leave, we post the progress we made and say our farewells (if you want to 😛 ). That way no one keeps writing for a million years waiting on the next Tolkien for a progress report. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graceigirl Great! whenever you leave, just tag us and post your progress (if you want to 😛 ). That way no one keeps writing for a million years waiting on the next Tolkien for a progress report. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl Basically, the Writers’ Corner is a thread where someone posts when they are writing something (anything) and someone else can see that and write at the same time. Daeus and I are writing at the same time, and it gives us an accountability factor. Protection against dilly-dallying on the internets and stuff like that.
Want to join?…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Great!
…though I’m using the term ‘copyediting’ freely. I wrote something on paper and I’m typing it and editing it at the same time. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @northerner @winter-rose @ethryndal @anyone else I’m going to be copy-editing (or something like it) if anyone would like to join.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sci-Fi, Dysopian-ish book. Anybody familiar with writing that? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@kayla-joy Hi and welcome! So great to have you! Another great thing is that you brought up a topic that I need to. Thanks!
*sits back and listens to conversation*
@daeus @kate-flournoy *gasp* How could you? *melts your chairs*
@northernerNo love triangles.
Thank you! I thought I was alone here.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sci-Fi, Dysopian-ish book. Anybody familiar with writing that? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 7 months ago
@kayla-joy Hi and welcome! So great to have you! Another great thing is that you brought up a topic that I need to. Thanks!
*sits back and listens to conversation*
@daeus @kate-flournoy *gasp* How could you? *melts your chairs* -
Snapper replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus …*sigh* I remember the first time I saw it too.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Anouncement in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus *cheers* Hooray! That’s so exciting! Are self-publishing?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Calling all KeePers— the Realm of Pen needs you! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Ha! I just watched that! 😛
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@bluejay, @sarah-h, @hope, @kate-flournoy, @daeus, @perfect-fifths.
This is a rather long term one, but I’ll have another update in about a month or two.
I’m currently studying for a grade 5 piano exam, coming up in April. I’ve never done a piano exam before, at all, for any grade, so some prayer would be nice. -
ClaireC posted an update 9 years, 7 months ago
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Another Book Cover! in the forum Art 9 years, 7 months ago
@leumeister, ummmmmmmmm…I don’t think so. It looks pretty good to me. I probably like the second one best.
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy, praying for you. What’ll you be singing?
Piano was great, thanks to everyone who prayed. 🙂 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
- Load More

@clairec Yay! 🙂 Which story is it for?
@sarah-h, for my historical fiction novel. (WWII)