-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 6 months ago
@evangelinaTroy_rose I’m so sorry about Ian, but God is great! I will be praying for you all! And Welcome to the land of KP!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Ice cream and cheesecake all around! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@hope That’s great! Congratulations!!!!
*takes share of ice cream and cheese cake* Oh man, now I have a craving for both of those. -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal Ah, yes, I’m very happy too. I and my mom spent nearly 2 hours trying to figure it out. 😛
@graciegirl And then this is my Raye. Well, your Raye, but you know what I mean. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal Ah, yes, I’m very happy too. My and my mom spent nearly 2 hours trying to figure it out. 😛
@graciegirl And then this is my Raye. Well, your Raye, but you know what I mean. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@hope So, though I might clarify this before I went crazy with it, but how long is Dartagnah’s hair? (is that how you spell it?)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal That’s adorable! I love her eyes!
Heh, sorry about the color thing. It’s funny, though. You and I have completely different versions of Raye. Do you mind if I post mine? -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@i-j-anderson Cinder Nixilei. Perhaps she’s not supposed to be wearing a ball gown… 😛

-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy It was fun! I’m quite fond of it too. 😀
@graciegirl I decided to color Erech and I like it better for it.

@hope And viola! Kathryn! She looks more pensive than I intended though…

-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago

I don’t know who’s Edelmar is, but I think it’s your’s @kate-flournoy
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thanks! He’s one of my best profiles. And as for Silvara, she’s beautiful.
@hope Just wanted to make sure that you saw the Silvara that Kate drew, as she on page 19 after all my failed attempts at img posting. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thanks! He’s one of my best profiles. And as for Silvara, she’s beautiful.
@hope Just wanted to make sure that you saw Silvara, as she on page 19 after all my failed attempts. -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
And This is Hiccup from HTTYD. I just wanted to show him to you all.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@I-j-anderson Announcing, Atlantica Faraday!

-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@I-j-anderson Atlantica Fa
raday. Viola! -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago

@graciegirl And here is your Erech.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@KATE-FLOURNOY YAY! *bows and returns all the chairs*
@graciegirl Thank you! It worked! -
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
Doth anyone see him?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
@clairec Alright! Let’s do this!
Write about the bunnies who paraded through the city handing out light and fluffy story prompts.
Write about the princess who is stuck in the wild and seeks the help of her father’s enemy’s son because he is stuck in the wild too.
Write about the water bottle that has been stuck in the dogwood tree for 100…[Read more] -
ClaireC replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 6 months ago
The Unworthies
It’s our job.
Nothing we can do will release us. Nothing we can do will bring us light.
There is no way to break the monotony.
Day in, day out, we remain, counting, piling and watching the unworthies: books whose morals and messages are in no way beautiful or pure.
Forgotten by everyone, read by no one, these books have become a c…[Read more] - Load More
