-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 @audrey-caylin @daeus @kate-flournoy @ethryndal @northerner I’m editing if anyone is there.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Hmm…while we’re in this topic, I have a change of goals. Instead of trying to write the other novel that I’m working on right now, I have these.
1. Enter edits from hard copy of book into computer
2. Write the LKD -
Snapper started the topic Chapter Titles in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Hello again!
So, I’m editing my novel, and originally, it has chapter titles, but I’m wondering whether I should keep them or not. What are you all’s opinions on chapter titles? Can they add, or can they detract?@daeus @graciegirl @northerner @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @ethryndal @that_writer_girl_99 @jane-maree @jess @audrey-caylin @delightinlife
-
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Classics?
The Black Arrow by Robert Louis Stevenson
Beric the Briton by G. A. Henty
Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
I’m signing out now, all people. I wrote 161 words to the Legend of King Daeus, which I’m now calling LKD, 😛 and finished editing my book. Thanks everyone!
@winter-rose Yep, the short story I recently posted. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose Well, I was working on editing my novel, but I finished editing the entire 1st draft, so yay!!!!! Then, I edited the short story for the contest (which I am open for critiquing if you want) Now, it seems that there is a very high demand for the Legend of King Daeus. Now that I’m not editing as much, I’ll work on that as soon as…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose Welcome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Spring Writing/Reading Goals in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@daeus @graciegirl @ethryndal @kate-flournoy @that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose @jess @all of you
Yes! I finished editing the first draft of my book!!!!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I am editing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jess Hey, that’s pretty good!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jess That does tend to be a big part of writing. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@ethryndal Hello!
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@ethryndal Ah! That is so funny!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 @daeus @kate-flournoy @delightinlife @ethryndal @winter-rose @anyoneelse I’ll be editing for a while.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 What you don’t know is that they are actually all mine.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@alia ….. Ah, well, if you’re sharing fingernails, then we’re good. 😛
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
So, I said a while back in this topic that I was preparing for a piano exam. Well, it’s happening tomorrow! (12th May, 9:50 AEST) I’m pretty nervous, but am trying to trust the Lord for strength.
Please pray that I will rely on Him and that I would give the glory to Him. 🙂 -
ClaireC replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Thank you to everyone who prayed for Heather. She said she was able to answer all the questions. She doesn’t have her results yet, but it thankful it’s over. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@delightinlife EST. I guess that does make a difference. 😛 Though I do have to go now. I’ve edited about two and a half chapters! Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@delightinlife Yep! Still here for a little bit, though I’ll have dinner sooner or later.
- Load More
