-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray Hmm…there are so many! Really, how do you keep track of them all? I think I’ll try Ashley and Alex. I don’t know which will be first.
@aysia-serene I don’t know. I like drawing both, but girls are much more easy for me to draw from a front portrait, and from the side, boys are easier…I guess it depends on the angle. -
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@perfectfifths Well, I don’t like cats because one tried to attack me before, and their tongues hurt when they lick you. Dogs’ tongues are very cute. However, I do like those cat videos, especially the ones where the cat is doing its crazy thing, or when they get scared by cucumbers.
-
Snapper replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose Bob Jones does a lot of curriculum, some of which I use for homeschooling.
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@graceofspades2017 Oh my word! I love it! Gabriel is so cute, and I love that position! 🙂 Thank you so much!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@aysia-serene @kate-flournoy Thank you! I’ve been working on my profiles quite a bit, so I’m glad that you can see the improvement! 😀
@holly-nelson-gray Yes, I’d love to draw more of your characters! (But wow, TEN! How do you keep up with them!?) -
Snapper replied to the topic Interesting fantasy creatures? in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 4 months ago
Do you have griffons?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@perfectfifths It actually wasn’t too scary. Well, the only reason is probably because I managed to stay on. My horse was rather feisty: he kept running when he wasn’t supposed to, and he chased the cows, and he bucked (by that I mean he did that thing where he stands up on his back two legs). But it was awesome. Maybe because it was like I was in…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@rolena-hatfield Mostly movie soundtracks and music by people like Audiomachine. Epic soundtracks are my main writing songs.
Once, when I was on a horse for the first time, it bucked. And I thought that felt like flying. 😛
@emily-D Don’t worry. I like Newsboys too. Especially the song Save Your Life. I really like a variety of music, though I…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Shorty Story – Mystery in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose @rolena-hatfield @ethryndal @perfectfifths
Unfortunately, I did not win the contest. 🙁
However, as a dragon, I find that it really motivates me more to get published. 😛 Thank you for all your critiques and support! -
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
You guys can’t talk about music without me. I love music, so much!!!!!!
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
Hey, everyone! These drawings are looking great! I keep checking back here to look at them, even if I don’t say anything 😀 I was wondering if anybody would like to draw my MC and his little brother. I’m very flexible about their appearance, so if you’re inspired by less description you might like this. Seth is around 15, taller than Gabriel,…[Read more]
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
Hey, everyone! These drawings are looking great! I keep checking back here to look at them, even if I don’t say anything 😀 I was wondering if anybody would like to draw my MC and his little brother. I’m very flexible about their appearance, so if you’re inspired by less description your might like this. Seth is around 15, taller than Gabriel,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jane-maree I wrote 765, and I’m signing out now. Good luck!
@winter-rose I decided to rewrite. 😛 And Rook sounds like an awesome book! -
Snapper replied to the topic Calling all beta-readers! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 4 months ago
@his-instrument I am interested in reading this, if its still open.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Calling all beta-readers! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 4 months ago
@his-instrument I am interested in reading this, if it still open.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose *very dramatically* I have no idea. What to write, and what not to write. That is the question. To be the poetic, or the lyricist? The comedian, or the novelist?
-
Snapper started the topic Blogs? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
I know that this topic has been made a million times, but I was wondering, because I really don’t read blogs, but what do people write about on blogs? If at all I were to consider writing one, what would I write about?
@daeus @rolena-hatfield @ethryndal @winter-rose @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose I have come!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray And viola! Lacey Allen.

-
Snapper replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@emma-flournoy No. No. Do the math. It’s better to do the math.
- Load More
