-
Snapper replied to the topic My Take on Cliches in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
… After skimming over this, I’m beginning to think that cliches are just paradoxes.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Beginners' Tips For Writing Science Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Thanks for putting this together!
“The literature of the human species encountering change.” I see why this caught your eye. I never considered Sci-Fi that way. Really, I always thought it was a fiction of technology and extraordinary things. Star wars kind of thing, if you know what I mean. 😛
But certainly, just writing s…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic A Dragon's Snapper in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 3 months ago
@hope @kate-flournoy @jess @bluejay @christi-eaton Did anyone else see that they’re making a Ranger’s Apprentice movie?
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Discussion for Video One: Introduction in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 3 months ago
@aratrea I’m looking to understand theme better and how to apply it well to my story. This has been my biggest problem in writing, and I could never understand how to do it well even after reading post after post on it, although I could usually spot it easily in books I read. So I’m very excited about getting started!
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Discussion for Video One: Introduction in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 3 months ago
@aratrea I’m looking to understand theme better and how to apply it well to my story. This has been my biggest problem in writing, and I could never understand how to do it well even after reading post after post on it, even though I could usually spot it easily in books I read. So I’m very excited about getting started!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Singing in the forum Music 9 years, 4 months ago
@clairec @feedingmygoldfish @kate-flournoy @all the singers
Hi guys! So, I’m trying to teach myself to sing. Do you guys know where I should start? -
Snapper replied to the topic Recommendations Requested in the forum Poetry 9 years, 4 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien You should read some poems by Longfellow.
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Interesting fantasy creatures? in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 4 months ago
Fauns? Or Satyrs, if you like the Greek version better.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer Awesome! I think I’ll break for lunch now. I wrote 815 words.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@daeus Alright. Have a nice retire. 😛
@overcomer That’s fine. I understand life. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer It has been forever! It’s good to see you again! 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@overcomer I am here, and I don’t think @daeus has signed off yet.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @graciegirl @jess @ethryndal @anyone else
I’ll be writing a few papers for school if anyone is there.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago

-
Snapper replied to the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
Castle and a quick sketch of a creek.



-
Snapper replied to the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
And this is Hiccup from HTTYD2.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
To all you Star Wars Fans. 😛

-
Snapper started the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
Here is some art of mine for anyone who would like to see it.
@daeus @kate-flournoy @that_writer_Girl_99 @winter-rose @aysia-serene @i-j-anderson @christi-eaton @ethryndal @rolena-hatfield @perfectfifths @holly-nelson-gray @anne-of-lothlorien @rachelle @emma-flournoy
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray This one is better. 😛

-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray Ashley!

- Load More
