-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
also, do you mind if I post it other places/send it to my friends once you’re finished? I will make sure to credit you somehow and make it obvious that it’s not my art. But if you’re not comfortable with that, that’s totally okay.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@grcr thanks!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Their story is inspired by Chinese fantasy… so… ancient China… mixed with elements of, like, Japan and Korea… and my own crazy fascinations. Something like that. XD
Ahh ok. Yeah, like if he were cornered.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Wait, you commented with your email already? Slay
-
whaley replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
😆 <3<3 Ideas are my bread and butter, sister. (Well, the writing part? Eehhhhhh not so much but who can blame me am I right?)
I will be on here for the next couple hours while I plot a little thingy on the family computer. This is my time to do that while the house goes dark. My email will be on my profile during that time,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Ok thank you!!
I was thinking there needed to be more family interaction too. I’m glad you caught that. Is there a certain spot on the book that you think those types of scenes would fit best? (If not, that’s fine)
Ok yes!! I will for sure do that! It will be fun for me to take time to flesh out the characters individually…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
There are three toes instead of four here, but this is a decent approximation of him:

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
i gotta find a better clothes/tail and talons one, be right back
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
do I have more screenshots of him on my gallery than I should? probably.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago

the “he’s really good at killing” angle lol -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
All right, I got images:

not his usual clothes but here’s some face detail -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Lois
“I’m just… worried about my sister. A bit. You met her and her friend in the library. She…” Lois shook his head. “Never mind it. There’s not really anything I can do while in class anyway.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@loopylin thank you!! glad you enjoyed it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Yijun sounds like an interesting character. What kind of setting is he from? The word prince immediately makes me think medieval, but that might not be right.
(but that would be after he already got away, so does that still count as a response…? ah, questions questions)
I think of the secondary response as what they resort to if the first r…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@grcr Why not then:
Name: Mick Lawrence Mundy
Age: 30, but he is a little more rugged than most cause he’s an outdoors kinda guy.
Personality: Very much a tough guy and a loner, most of the time at least. (His bio page on the site for the game I pulled him from says this: “In his former life as a tracker of dangerous game in the u…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Why do I feel like Sniper would like cheesecake? XD. I don’t know, I can just picture him denying that he enjoys it.
AHAHAHA This is canon now.
it’s just be like this:
Scout, looking at the food on the table: I could’ve sworn I set out more slices of cheesecake.
Huntress: Since it wasn’t me, I’d blame Sniper.
Sniper: W…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
I would just like to see it set up a little more at the very beginning chapters.
I know you’re going for chaos on the Sunday morning before church, but like I mentioned before, since Easton and Hallie’s family is a big one, I think you need to focus more on their family and the dynamics. I’d love to see Hallie’s closeness with her mom…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Thank you girls so much for reading through my book and supporting me!! 💕💕 I so so so appreciate you! ❤️
Your comments have given me a lot more confidence in the plot and characters, which I definitely needed going into a third draft.
Are there any scenes you’d like to see added? Or characters you’d like to see mor…[Read more]
- Load More
