-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 12 months ago
@linus-smallprint Nope, that one gives a 404 error message.
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
I’m working on a rp right now. Might take a little bit longer but I’ll hopefully get it on here without trouble.
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
I’m personally amused and embarrassed by my old RPs. They’re so explosive and all over the place! 🤣 And they’re not even that old. But maybe that’s a sign I’ve gotten better at writing since I joined.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Okay quick quick quick
~.~.~ Royal Academy RP: New Intro ~.~.~
With the many glowing windows of a bustling manor, and the softly veined pillars and floors of a palace, the Royal Boys Academy seems to want nothing. Its double doors are carved with fantastic creatures, sometimes touched by the vines that grow from either side of the great…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
You’ve got three princes in this and I love that
Cool!
also I was looking over old rps while searching for it and your dog-people characters are completely awesome, Whaley. Do you still have them in your stories?
Oh yeah. Thanks! They’re still there. Not a main feature of the story but one of them is a supportive character.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 12 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 12 months ago
THESE MEMES LOLLLLL
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
@loopylin LOL YOUR SIGNATURE
oh also, for both you and @whalekeeper–Snake’s gonna return for sure!!
although, I have the urge to dump Sniper in here too because it’d be funny to make him a royal, especially because he’s technically the last of his planet.Â
no, I am not sticking my comfort character in everything just because, what…[Read more] -
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Here’s an updated drawing of JackÂ

-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
I wasn’t able to access anything for most of the day either
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
I’m finally in! I’m sorry for doing nothing in the past few hours but I couldn’t access anything properly.
I wrote something to set the scene, by the way. 🙃 I looked over the past roleplaying and a lot of the setting was made up on the spot, but I grabbed some of the details and shoved em together. Should I post that now?…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
@loopylin YOOO we’re bringing this back? I’m in!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
The first part of my post got cut off:(
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
I’m going to keep the same characters, but I want to change some things about them since it’s been so long.
First off, I’m gonna make Dante a human for this au so he fits the vibe better. He will still have his fireproof and seeing-in-the-dark abilities, but other than that he’s completely human. He has light brown skin and looks part hispanic, a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 12 months ago
The Tolkien vs. Lewis one lol!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 12 months ago
I have returneth to KP with a gift for specifically @ellette-giselle but a lot of you would relate XD

-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 12 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 12 months ago
@loopylin I love that thumbnail haha
I’d say that’s a super long playlist, but the playlist I have for myself is 3 DAYS long so for me those are rookie numbers…..lol
Obviously I don’t play all the songs for three days straight. I just hit shuffle and see what comes up.
- Load More

