-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 12 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 12 months ago
Does ANYONE else feel this way??!

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 12 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 12 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 12 months ago
WOW!! That is so good!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 12 months ago
And here we go!
I will say, I’ve been thinking of trying to find more folky music. While all of this fits in some way, it doesn’t feel cohesive anymore. XD Much of this was compiled from Sight and Sound Theaters soundtracks (SS) Some of the lyric songs are worldbuilding stuff, like worship practices/religion etc., but most are for character…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 12 months ago
Here’s the aesthetic. (It’s actually hard for me to get an aesthetic together that captures this story/culture and it not look like an eclectic mess)
I’m getting the song lost together and’ll post it next.

-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
XD
Why not give everyone titles? Although…we’d have to think of them first.
But we’re writers. That shouldn’t be a problem.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
I’d like to be twin Archivist with Loops, if she’d have me. *Bows on my face*
Right, how could I forget my wonderful Archival assistant?? I am ashamed.
(although I don’t particularly like the word Necromancer. Surely there are more interesting word choices…*brain immediately deletes dictionary*)
I couldn’t find a more positiv…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 12 months ago
I would love to give ideas if you share an aesthetic and what you have already. I have another long playlist of lyricless music I could draw from.
Unfortunately, it’s such a wide range of music that it’s a little disorienting to listen to. XD
lol yeah same thing with my playlist. I like to say that I get whiplash listening to…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 12 months ago
“Giant dragon horde of tunes” is a spectacular description. *solemn applause* I don’t have quite an impressive horde. One Koshka and I put together several years ago is 23 hours long. Unfortunately, it’s such a wide range of music that it’s a little disorienting to listen to. XD
However, considering there are highly skilled song…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 12 months ago
sure do hate being sick.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
oooh a Spanish-adjacent character!
as someone who’s of Spanish descent irl, I think that’s super cool.
Thank you!! 🤠
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
@anyone
Rio
“Is there a problem out there?” Rio muttered as the carriage slowed. He lifted the curtain that guarded the carriage window just enough to peer out, blinking a couple of times as the sunlight attempted to blind him. They seemed to have come to a fork in the road—one path lead towards the academy, and the other towards some city…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
ok finally I got an rp going
idk who to tag so I’m just gonna leave it untagged
Snake
He took his place in the line to sign in. He wasn’t the biggest student, exactly, but he towered over several of the boys in front of him.
The man signing them in twitched as the young dragon reached him. Still startled from the moth-y kid that tried to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
@grcr oooh a Spanish-adjacent character!
as someone who’s of Spanish descent irl, I think that’s super cool.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 12 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
After a bit of further thought… I’m only adding one… for now. I may still add the other two later.
@everyone
Meet Rio Trahan—the prince of Eblar.
The R in his first name is rolled. I’m going to post a picture of him, but I’ll describe em anyway… the site may not be kind to me, heh. Rio has loose curly brown hair, round grey eyes, a thin…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
It does have quite the ring to it. Hmm.
Still the First and Second KP Archivists sounds pretty cool too.
-
Enid replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
I’d like to be twin Archivist with Loops, if she’d have me. *Bows on my face*
Although Whaley the Wizard has a ring to it if I must choose an alternative title.
- Load More

literally so tired 🫠