@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Yes! I’ve been Constance for years. Literally. You have no idea how many compliments I get every single year.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Do I want to post my last name here? Have I done that before? Uuumm, hm… My profile pic is a drawing of a cartoon girl with yellow hair and a red coat. It’s like a little cartoon headshot in a circular frame.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
Soldier missing every death path is exactly the kind of thing he does lol.
I feel like we all have that character who traipses through life missing every gunshot to the head. Oh, a joy to be them.
gonna have to do that tomorrow
*Bombastic side eye*
Indeed, I have returned. *Bows* I thought that one would amuse you. XD
I…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
I’m participating of course! Must get back into my first draft. I got 20k done in a month and slacked over Christmas break, which means this challenge is aptly situated to get me going again.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months ago
I made memes

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
cute they look like they come from a cozy picture book if you know what I mean lol
-
Koshka posted an update 9 months ago
Still alive and checking in, even if I’m invisible.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
I only share like 1% of what I draw and hopefully that will change
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
I think they’re cute too XD
Your art style has changed so much from the first drawings you posted on kp. I love it.
Indeed it has. I really dislike some of my older stuff; it’s kinda freaky looking. But I’m improving and trying to figure out what I like to make.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
I should draw more casually. Drawings like that make me more happy than trying to be a better artist all the time.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
A doodle of Marcel and Enid hanging out. Ngl this was pretty fun because I got a break from other stuff. :]

-
Koshka replied to the topic January Poetry Challenge (For the Encouragement of Beautiful Prose) in the forum Poetry 9 months ago
The Saboteuse — C. S. Lewis
Pity hides in the wood,
The years and tides,
The earth, the bare moon,
Death and birth,
The freezing skies, the sun
and the populous seas
Against her, one and all,
Are furiously incensed.
They have clashed spears to drown
The noise of her tears;
They whetted swords. Still
They cannot forget.
Her faint…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic January Poetry Challenge (For the Encouragement of Beautiful Prose) in the forum Poetry 9 months ago
Been relying on psalms for the last few days of chaos, but at last, I’ve made it here to post a favorite poet and couple poems.
The Late Passenger – C. S. Lewis
The sky was low, the sounding rain was falling dense and dark, // And Noah’s sons were standing at the Window of the Ark.
The beasts were in, but Japhet said, ‘I see one creature more…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months ago
@loopylin
She has a very wild look in her eyes. She’s looking at me as if I’ve done something wrong. I think this is one of my favorite recent art pieces you’ve drawn. - Load More
