@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
but school just ended so I guess I have more time now (?).
(?) Yeah, that’s what I said last summer, but I was barely on. Hopefully I’ll be able to more this year
Hades Town Cast album
I haven’t seen Hadestown yet, but I’ve heard some of the songs and I love them!
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
I’ve been good, life is lifeing, just so so busy 😅 And school is over, so that’s nice!
How about you?
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
So I need to watch Bad Batch season three and Loki season two. Better get on it! 😅
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Nah you’re good, I expected something smart but simple ;]
Hugo
Hugo’s body language quickly closed back up. He stood, and held out the white button without a word.
Seb stood on the hill nearby, holding his hat to keep it from the wind. His eyebrows pressed together, like a politician about to verbally strangle an opp…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Mars
The boy nodded. Feathers curled around his face and legs like rose petals, and he slowly hovered over the seat.
…
I’m thinking he can hover motionless or summon clouds like that. But it takes consistent concentration, and is much slower than just using his wings.
Trying to organize power sets in my docs :]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yeahhhh, I know we literally do have so many RPs😂. I just really need a way to mesh out romantic relationships
Yeah! You can totally have the son in there and whoever else is needed for the dynamic
Log cabins would be fun 😉
@ducktator
Okay awesome! Yeah, me too, faaarr to many😂. (Though I also don’t think there is really…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Though what Dante is going to do is equally likely to just start more conflict so we’ll see XD
Hey, conflict is my favorite thing so… *shrug* Whatever happens, happens
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I read the latest installments to my little sisters last night, and both squealed! Both find this “couple” to be very endearing. For some reason when I read that last one, I pictured Ells with one of those happy anime kitten smiles. I don’t even watch anime XD
Mars
“Sounds great,” Marcel beamed. He tucked the note in his pocket. “And…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
Hi Loony! 😛 I can’t read through all these pages, but how’s life? <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I want to do this, but don’t have many couples… oof, should I try one I’ve barely messed with?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin Understandable. I have roughly two dozen memes I’ve made over the course of the last months, plus the art. I’m beginning to wonder if pictures even exist.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Hugo
A coward. The insult didn’t hurt Hugo as much as how Alpha misunderstood everything.
He never feared the challenge in the first place; he backed down because he was too susceptible to peer pressure. Listening to the other guy would have been rough in the long run.
Hugo knew it. But a horrible ache twisted his stomach. Guilt without a r…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
“People call me indecisive, but I really am not sure if they are right.”
😂 too relatable
Probably Zeb or Ezra. How about you?
Oooh, that’s hard. Ezra is definitely one of them, and I love Hera… and Kanan… also Kallie (😂 that said Kallus, but spell-check changed it to Kallie. I think I’m going to start calling him that)
[Read more] -
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
and don’t ask which fandom it was, I prefer not to talk about it that much here.
I was literally right about to ask 😭 😂 🤦♀️
this character is now my computer wallpaper as well as a star of at least two different fanfics on two different timelines.
Nice 😅
Have you seen Loki season two yet? I’ve heard its goo…
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
Pietro is a fav of mine 😛
Yeeeees! Have you seen the x-men movies? That quicksilver is my favorite
It’s supposed to be published sometime this spring/summer (probably looking more at Summer tho😅)
That’s awesome!
But I think they’re not entirely done with Bucky’s character arc yet, so that’s why they kept it “Winter Soldier”.…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yes, totally get that😂
If I had to choose they would definitely be my favorites as well😉😆. And those reports are fairly accurate, I think you’ll like Aragorn and Legolas for sure🤩😂😏
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Hiiii! And it’s okay, it’s a hard one to spell out😂
And That’s awesome to hear!! I’m so excited for you on the book front, you’ll have to tell me how the publishing process goes!!
LOTR is awesome, so that’s understandable 😂. Have any favorite characters?
And I can’t help but agree on the summer excitement, despite…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yeahhh, that’s how it’s been for me mostly with writing this year too, and getting back in can be difficult, but good luck!!
I use a program called Krita! How about you?
And yes! I’m very excited! But I’ve definitely been there, it felt like I would wait forever. My only advice is just prepare for the tests while you can,…[Read more]
- Load More
