@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Sorry, but I have to let out my feelings somewhere
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
You have never known true pain and dedication, unless you have been forced to eat bacon with your front teeth only.
-
whaley replied to the topic Overwhelming Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Cool! Good to know; thank you for clarifying ;P
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
*Happily watching*
-
whaley replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Ok, so this is a wonderful point of discussion to go to when it comes to God’s nature. What is reality itself, and what is existence.
Alriiiight, let’s do this *cracks knuckles*
If there are multiple necessary beings, then their identity would be partially defined by their relationship with the other, which means they are d…
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
I actually read an article a while back and it talked a little bit about why it didn’t do well
https://letterboxd.com/journal/space-surfers-treasure-planet-at-twenty/
the link might not work since its for the app not the website
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
@theducktator Treasure Planet is pretty much just Treasure Island, but in space. If you don’t know Treasure Island, its about a boy, Jim Hawkins, who finds a treasure map and goes on a trip to find the treasure, but it turns out that a lot of the crew on the ship are pirates.
I just wanted to ask cuz it apparently did really p…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I remember holding day-old kittens… So cute 😇
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Cuuuute XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Darn that was long, my apologies *Skedaddles into my hidey hole*
-
whaley replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey dude. I just had a random thought, and I wondered how it would be interpreted by you.
From my point of view, I don’t disagree with you that there are “gods” or spirits that can be of many different types, but generalize themselves as the same thing. I can understand the referring of the Three as One to be a similar…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
*Just now getting around to responding to your Riker scene*
There’s hope! He’s finally seeing a bit of real light, even if it’s just a spark. Poor guy still needs tea and cookies. And maybe a Bible study.
Thank you so much for sharing! I loved reading through that scene.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Okay XD Disclaimer. It has been 5+ years since I wrote this girl. She is one of my oldest characters, and I mean so old, she was in my very first official story… when I was six. 🙃❤️
I’ll adjust her a bit, but of course she’ll have similar vibes. I’m proud of what she represents and the memories of my childhood storyteller persona…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 4 months ago
Ooooh yes, movies!!! (A very big part of why I don’t read or write as much as I used to) (but I love them!!)
I will gladly talk about movies. For so long.
@rae Treasure Planet!!! Yesss, I love it, and I have yet to meet anyone who doesn’t… Be careful coming forward if you don’t
@loopylin you know me so well 😊😊😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait.
Okay you know what? Maybe Alpha’s tune will change if he actually had to bring a girl to the dance.
@rae I have a techie sci-fi girl if that’s an option you like.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Darn it. I need to grow another inch. Or wear some chunkier boots
Haha, I wear platform sneakers too 😈
I think Alpha has insulted everyone in this culture by now, from his opinions on dancing to his disgust in their non-warrior mindset to his dislike of pepperoni pizza.
Bruh needs to realize this is a melting pot of worlds and he’s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Hehe 😝 The boys in my class used to be pretty sore over who was the tallest student. I beat them all. But luckily two of them have beaten me in overall frame size this last semester. One of them earned abs to do it 🤣🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I don’t think I need some worthless dance. Besides, I’ve seen this culture’s idea of dancing. It’s more boring than when nothing goes wrong on a mission.
*Gasp* Bruh.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
*Goes on a wild goose chase hunting for a measure tape* I’m 5’10 1/2 >:}
Awwww Ellie’s such a cute little thing
Add the character. Especially if they bring more conflict :]
Ah, well XD They have a connection to Sebster, and it is a conflict-centered thing for suresies. Only thing is, their dynamic is supposed to improve over time, b…[Read more]
- Load More
