@folith-feolin
Active 2 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 311
-
whaley replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ugh I posted something long and it didn’t work XD
Min has way more experience with dystopia, so listen to her. But I’m working on a dreampunk/fantasy dystopia, so I have a feeling for the genre.
Dystopias are all about taking a philosophy or point of worry in the modern day, and running with it as far as you can in a hypothetical scenario. It’s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh, and the two brothers inheritance conflict came from history. Goodness, was it roman history? I was watching some video with my dad about it lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey girl! I love how consistently you’re working on this! Here’s a small critique which you don’t need to read right now if it will potentially overwhelm you ❤️
You’re so selfish…you’re a horrible friend, why do you think she’d ever want you, little Payne?
You shouldn’t even be alive.
…
Don’t tell anyone…they…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll try to be of help!
I write post-dystopia. Like after such government fails and the world has been in dilapidated disorder for a long time. It’s kinda similar lol
It sounds like you’re concerned it isn’t believable. What I would say is use history as your guide. There are evil governments, like Hitler’s dictatorship, but there…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Farimiiiiiiirrrrrr
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey @rae . I found an interesting video on YouTube which reminds me a lot of Chase. It’s about several types of trauma response. Type 3, The Darkness, feels a lot like Chase’s personality in the POV scenes/roleplays you share. I cannot guarantee this channel is accurate within the psychology world, since I just found it randomly XD But it might be…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok ok XD sure thing
Actually can you tag the lotr readers here? I don’t know who they are lol
I recently finished Lotr and did this Chibi of Farimir.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ditto on the comment about gesture, the movement and composition is great in that drawing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@free_and_redeemed @princesachronicle
Thanks guys XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I like the focus on gesture! It’s good that you’re not afraid to draw action. I have a hard time with that sometimes.
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Wait, Cass is leading her on? Why would he do that?
Btw though, the age gap is not bad, especially with the time period.
I think it’s a pretty sucky age gap but I guess that’s beside the point. Does this world have a time period tied to it? Sef was looking at a photograph at one point and it made me curious.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
OMG YASSSSSSS!!!! ZUKOOOOO!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! HE LOOKS ADORABLE!!!
Great job Min!!!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Heyyyyy y’all!!
Sorry for being so MIA, I’ve been at a church camp! But welcome, welcome @kyronthearcanim!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
That’s right, feel free to share art whenever!
(Your post reminded me I have two unfinished sketches I forgot about, thank you for prompting me XD)
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Awesome saaauuuce 🤣🤣 You’re welcome!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Here’s young Aragorn! I focused on how he might look before the events of the books take place.

-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
No one knows the end of the story and I intend to keep it that way XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, it’s good to have some vagueness in the outline so you can wing it and potentially enjoy the process more.
p.s. is the picture supposed to be small?
Yessir. Everything on the board is top secret.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s Einstein’s pet hehe
- Load More

Thanks for this! I can’t check it out right this moment, but I’ll try to get to it tomorrow. Probably will be after eleven though, since I have rowing class in the morning.
So I watched it, and I’d say it does fit Chase.
About the vacuum, I never intended, when I first created Chase for him to be so dark. Originally, he was just a simple kid with powers who was trying to conquer the shadow of his past. His story was much lighter and more happy back then than now. Once joining the rp he currently is in, I began…[Read more]
I’m glad the video gave you some ideas!
I don’t think Chase harms anyone. Marcel was frustrated with him when he left, but he didn’t leave because he was egregiously hurt, he left because Chase didn’t seem to put any effort into the interaction. Chase gets too hung up on his own dark vibes and believes people will leave him, which ends up being a…[Read more]